• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Need-a-Place

Need-a-Place

happygolucky
Feb 10, 2019
So where's a good place to die?

I'm on pretty constant watch.

If I sneak off, I'm afraid hotels will be the immediate go to when I'm noticed missing. I have exactly $60 on my card right now. I don't have quite the best pick of the crop. I don't want to die on a disgusting sticky floor in a bed bug shack either.

I just want someplace private I can die real quick and stay dead before they find me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
What's your method?

Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 4993, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Faulisdead

Faulisdead

Feb 9, 2019
Depends on your method. A wooded area might be a good idea.

Reactions: Redt2go and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
You could attempt at night when everyone's asleep, though the chances of you succeeding depend on your method. I think if you took the SN and went to sleep as usual that you'd have an unnoticed and peaceful death.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 1 other person
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
You could attempt at night when everyone's asleep, though the chances of you succeeding depend on your method. I think if you took the SN and went to sleep as usual that you'd have an unnoticed and peaceful death.

Execpt if truly in pain before going unconscious.. I suspect there could be some accompanied pain with the SN method. It's also my method I choose and I've read a lot about it. I'd rather wait and know I'm alone for a while. To make sure I am not discovered too early and resuscitated. I don't want to have brain damages and risk vegetative state for the next 40 years or so.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Need-a-Place
Need-a-Place

Need-a-Place

happygolucky
Feb 10, 2019
Good old fashioned wrist slashing.

Before I get an outburst of, won't work, I've been self harming for about 14 years. I cut down to the subcutaneous tissue (aka, fat) with ease. I've cut down to fascia (tissue layer over muscle). I've created lovely blood fountains spurting across gashes in my arms. Like literally crossing each other like a twisted water display.

I pretty much watch veins gush and arteries spurt for fun.

I can hit an artery first try.

I am a wrist slashing expert. Figuratively speaking. You actually don't wanna go for the literal wrist because you will sever tendons and render your hand useless for further wrist slashing.

Currently my hgb is 7.4 which should honestly be quick and easy to bleed out. A hgb of 7-8 is actually the usual standard most hospitals use when judging whether to give a blood transfusion. For comparison, a healthy hgb is 12-15 for women, 14-17 for men. Anything below 12-14 for women and men respectively is considered anemic.

Have I convinced you I got this? I think I can accomplish death fairly quickly. I use blood thinners and hot water to accelerate blood loss as well.

So for a location, bathtub or sink is ideal, but a bowl of hot water or no water at all could work fine. I've already brought my blood count low enough I'm in pretty good shape to bleed out regardless.

As far as woods go, maybe if the weather improves? Right now it is all snow and ice and I would probably get frostbite before I had a chance to die properly. And maybe my blood would freeze in my veins and refuse to come out.

I won't try at home because I don't want to risk being caught.

Reactions: Dumbass
M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Interesting question thinking the same thing, wouldn't want to be at home, you thought of anything?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Good old fashioned wrist slashing.

Before I get an outburst of, won't work, I've been self harming for about 14 years. I cut down to the subcutaneous tissue (aka, fat) with ease. I've cut down to fascia (tissue layer over muscle). I've created lovely blood fountains spurting across gashes in my arms. Like literally crossing each other like a twisted water display.

I pretty much watch veins gush and arteries spurt for fun.

I can hit an artery first try.

I am a wrist slashing expert. Figuratively speaking. You actually don't wanna go for the literal wrist because you will sever tendons and render your hand useless for further wrist slashing.

Currently my hgb is 7.4 which should honestly be quick and easy to bleed out. A hgb of 7-8 is actually the usual standard most hospitals use when judging whether to give a blood transfusion. For comparison, a healthy hgb is 12-15 for women, 14-17 for men. Anything below 12-14 for women and men respectively is considered anemic.

Have I convinced you I got this? I think I can accomplish death fairly quickly. I use blood thinners and hot water to accelerate blood loss as well.

So for a location, bathtub or sink is ideal, but a bowl of hot water or no water at all could work fine. I've already brought my blood count low enough I'm in pretty good shape to bleed out regardless.

As far as woods go, maybe if the weather improves? Right now it is all snow and ice and I would probably get frostbite before I had a chance to die properly. And maybe my blood would freeze in my veins and refuse to come out.

I won't try at home because I don't want to risk being caught.
lol that is one of my back up plans. aspirin alcohol and a fountain of blood. :hug: I would try a femoral too myself, to be safe.

Reactions: Dumbass
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Uhh... why are you guys answering an almost five months old thread again?