• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I know full well if I died, a few people would celebrate that I hate, for some reason I hate the thought of that it makes me want to live for the purpose of them dying first just so I can make fun of them instead of vice versa. I know they're plotting against me I won't let them do it.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
People suggest spite as a reason to live but it is only viable fuel if your life meets a certain quality of life threshold. Mine doesn't so it doesn't work.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I know full well if I died, a few people would celebrate that I hate, for some reason I hate the thought of that it makes me want to live for the purpose of them dying first just so I can make fun of them instead of vice versa. I know they're plotting against me I won't let them do it.
I get that and have been there. I'm not in contact with those people anymore so I no longer have a reason like that to keep going

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I get that, and people have told me to do it. It feels like either way they'll gain satisfaction from. I die, they'll be glad I'm dead, I continue living but they know that living is inherently suffering for me so they'll be glad I'm still in pain. I can't really win, so why bother? Might as well just end my suffering if they'll revel in it anyway.

P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
This never made sense to me. I'd be too dead to care about some shitty people's opinions. In death I'm beyond the stupid problems of the mortal realm.

Reactions: OverBeforeStart