N

NotMyUsualName

trapped
Oct 22, 2023
I feel like my whole life I've been going on for maybe 1 or 2 people and its veen consistent between even after some people have come and gone, there's always at least 1 person who wants me to live. Currently one has been telling me "we need you alive" whenever I end up in some sort of situation where I get hurt. I've been there for her to help her when shes been down, through a breakup, general rough times, etc. But I'm having such a hard time keeping going especially recently, things have been getting worse again and I find it harder to keep going for her, even though she means the world to me, I want to give up, but I don't want to hurt her like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
What you want is more important than what they want. If you're not looking out for yourself who is? Live if you want to live not because someone else wants you to

Last edited:
Reactions: NotMyUsualName
N

NotMyUsualName

trapped
Oct 22, 2023
What you want is more important than what they want. If you're not looking out for yourself who is? Live if you want to live not because someone else wants you to
I mean yeah, it's odd for me to think about now but I feel like I've never lived for myself, like sometimes I enjoy things and have fun don't get me wrong, but the negatives feel like they outweigh the positives, it just feels like whenever I'm low, sometimes somebody is there to tell me to keep going, other times I'm just too scared to do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and ipmanwc0