• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Think I may live stream the big event, just wondering how I would do it. If I choose to do so I feel like I might have to switch methods, I have a strap that I can use an a cellphone to attach to my head to get like a gopro type of view. I was wondering if anyone had some input or advice, such as if I should live stream it or not, what methods would go best with a live stream if there is any difference, etc. any input would be greatly appreciated.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
The decision is up to you, no one can make it for you. It is always helpful to see a method being executed and to know what would happen. You would be exposing your identity if your attempt fails. It also enables the possibility of someone you know finding it and calling for help.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
In the end, its your choice. I would do it too, if gore sites didnt exist. And the people on these are especially cruel when it comes to suicide.
Maybe if I keep it sort of non graphic it could stay out the spotlight of those types? It would still happen I know for sure but like maybe I can jump but with like my phone in my hand live streaming or something, I would most certainly let go of the phone eventually and I doubt it would show my corpse or anything like that, options…

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
I would think hanging suites a stream best because it's a simple shot to get. I guess it depends on what the stream's for. Emotional support? Documenting death?

• Love
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Think I may live stream the big event, just wondering how I would do it. If I choose to do so I feel like I might have to switch methods, I have a strap that I can use an a cellphone to attach to my head to get like a gopro type of view. I was wondering if anyone had some input or advice, such as if I should live stream it or not, what methods would go best with a live stream if there is any difference, etc. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Fr wht reasn tho

'Changng methd fr lvestrm' sggests tht lve-streamng = ur priorty ovr e.g educatn of a methd

& lvestrms wll genrlly end up on gre-stes whre ppl fetshze ur deth

Am nt sre wht aim or benft of lve-streamng = hre bcse = comng acrss as prform8tve

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Fr wht reasn tho

'Changng methd fr lvestrm' sggests tht lve-streamng = ur priorty ovr e.g educatn of a methd

& lvestrms wll genrlly end up on gre-stes whre ppl fetshze ur deth

Am nt sre wht aim or benft of lve-streamng = hre bcse = comng acrss as prform8tve
I would think hanging suites a stream best because it's a simple shot to get. I guess it depends on what the stream's for. Emotional support? Documenting death?
My response to both of these as for what the reason and purpose of doing a live stream is for is gonna be disappointing to you all because my answer is private. I would really rather not share why I want to stream it. It runs deep but that is all I will say but I suppose sure emotional support in some way but not 100% exactly what that means. I also suppose yes it would be documenting death, I guess. Also don't worry if I believe I had to change methods I would make sure I am fully educated on the method in question before going to hit the start stream button.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
remember suicide is your choice, so it is also if you want to stream it. in my case, i would put the camera in an angle so that the method can be seen, and maybe a mask or something to cover my face, so no identity.

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
remember suicide is your choice, so it is also if you want to stream it. in my case, i would put the camera in an angle so that the method can be seen, and maybe a mask or something to cover my face, so no identity.
Yea another thing I was thinking was if I choose to use a strap to have the camera on my head, my face obviously wouldn't be shown in that fashion, but it depends on the method how I would set the camera and also where I would be doing it.

• Informative
Reactions: Yuki_03
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Yea another thing I was thinking was if I choose to use a strap to have the camera on my head, my face obviously wouldn't be shown in that fashion, but it depends on the method how I would set the camera and also where I would be doing it.
do u have a method thought?

also, how public do you want it to be? that might change where and how you want to stream it. if you want it to be more private you can think of a videochat or maybe discord. if you want more public you could upload it.

BUT ALWAYS remember this is YOUR choice. dont let anyone disturb the peace you want to find.

• Love
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
do u have a method thought?

also, how public do you want it to be? that might change where and how you want to stream it. if you want it to be more private you can think of a videochat or maybe discord. if you want more public you could upload it.

BUT ALWAYS remember this is YOUR choice. dont let anyone disturb the peace you want to find.
I have always wanted to hang myself, but I have been considering jumping lately, which is more of a risky one and would require me to somehow get access to a good enough height and probably be able to make myself go head first if possible. I would like for it to be public, I have some video platforms I have been looking into that I could live stream (even to complete strangers) to.

Bartlebee

Bartlebee

Jan 19, 2024
It's your call. It's your gamble. This is my advice, please don't take it as gospel or prayer or anything worse off than it is.

NEVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE AN INCH. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO SEE YOUR FINAL MOMENTS - UNIQUELY PERSONAL TO YOU.

Many people who will see that live stream will be saddened, you will get the empathetic response that we all crave in our CTB journey. However, you will also find a larg(er) group of people who will VISCOUSLY MOCK YOU AND USE THE LIVESTREAM FOR THEIR JOKES.

Look up Ronnie McNut, or even Ricardo Lopez. These people are not taken seriously by the majority of the Internet. Its nothing to do with them as people, just sick puppies online. I SHOULD KNOW.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
It's your call. It's your gamble. This is my advice, please don't take it as gospel or prayer or anything worse off than it is.

NEVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE AN INCH. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO SEE YOUR FINAL MOMENTS - UNIQUELY PERSONAL TO YOU.

Many people who will see that live stream will be saddened, you will get the empathetic response that we all crave in our CTB journey. However, you will also find a larg(er) group of people who will VISCOUSLY MOCK YOU AND USE THE LIVESTREAM FOR THEIR JOKES.

Look up Ronnie McNut, or even Ricardo Lopez. These people are not taken seriously by the majority of the Internet. Its nothing to do with them as people, just sick puppies online. I SHOULD KNOW.
sadly this is true, and that is why i would like to keep it more private and prob to some people from sasu. i dont like the internet and how people react to death.

but anyways, i hope all the best for u

• Love
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I have always wanted to hang myself, but I have been considering jumping lately, which is more of a risky one and would require me to somehow get access to a good enough height and probably be able to make myself go head first if possible. I would like for it to be public, I have some video platforms I have been looking into that I could live stream (even to complete strangers) to.
If you were to do the livestream... what would be the method? I can't make it out if your going with Hanging or Jumping.

Bartlebee

Bartlebee

Jan 19, 2024
sadly this is true, and that is why i would like to keep it more private and prob to some people from sasu. i dont like the internet and how people react to death.

but anyways, i hope all the best for u
ONLY LOVE AND GOOD VIBES FOR YOU TOO.

Thankfully only one demon was spotted on here. I'll get to trojan horses when I get to them.

• Love
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023

Yea I have seen all the mockery around their deaths, I am fully prepared to accept that it will happen, best I can do is stay as anonymous as possible.

Bartlebee

Bartlebee

Jan 19, 2024
Yea I have seen all the mockery around their deaths, I am fully prepared to accept that it will happen, best I can do is stay as anonymous as possible.
As I said, it's up to you. I would rather not see someone in the same boat as me get mocked by the soulless demon spawn but thats my selfish opinion.

I hope you will be satisfied with whatever decision you make and I mean that with absolute sincerity.

• Hugs
vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
Yeah, I would not want to feed desires of some perverts, I suspect there are some bad actors here already 😭 Can't even leave this world without feeling unsafe... I will make a goodbye thread though, they always seem gentle and positive.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
My response to both of these as for what the reason and purpose of doing a live stream is for is gonna be disappointing to you all because my answer is private. I would really rather not share why I want to stream it. It runs deep but that is all I will say but I suppose sure emotional support in some way but not 100% exactly what that means. I also suppose yes it would be documenting death, I guess. Also don't worry if I believe I had to change methods I would make sure I am fully educated on the method in question before going to hit the start stream button.
I have always thought I'd live stream my own final moments. I don't have any real reason that I can articulate other than it resonates with me. I have spent time thinking how to do it properly, maybe doing it more as a delay. But there is something that feels right to do it as people are watching live

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I like that thought placing a gopro on your forehead
One thing about Gore site, you are no longer feeling embarrassed about it. You only worry about those things when you have not CTB'd

Reactions: Archness
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not a good idea. It will be traumatic for those left behind and those watching are just sickos.

I don't see how anything good at all can come of it.

We all know what sort of comments people will leave. None will be good.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
TopChicken

TopChicken

Time to catch the bus
Mar 4, 2024
Its definitely an education type thing, or a you dont want to be alone thing. Any method can be livestreamed. You should choose the method thats right for you. Either way you should do it for you, not other people. Also, iirc there was mention of a place you can send a video, for research purposes, in the pph.

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
In the end, its your choice. I would do it too, if gore sites didnt exist. And the people on these are especially cruel when it comes to suicide.
Agreed. If only a law was passed to prevent such content.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
For those who want to livestream it, why?

My dream is to CBT in as quiet and isolated an environment as possible like I am just going to sleep.

Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023

THIS !!! i get so angry when i see people make fun of ronnie :(

• Love