FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
After doing alot of research and contemplating I finally found a method that I thought was good, but turns out it's just as fucking annoying as all the other methods. The method itself is alright but it requires me to pay in crypto first. Seriously, whoever designed that bullshit deserves to get tortured for life. It took me tons of hours of finding the mental energy and searching to find a good website where you can buy BTC with your bank, and then when I'm finally going through with one the bank fucking blocks me from purchasing. Can't I even have any way to end my life? I fucking hate being alive. God just let me kms already

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: deathbylife, runningdownthathill, nightnightnitrite and 6 others
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
having to use btc is annoying. i have to get my bank stuff situated cause i can't buy it with my primary bank. if only ending our lives was easier.

• Love
Reactions: newave3, obafgkm and FML_
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Whenever crypto is involved, it's not a viable method for me. For those who have existing accounts and for sellers crypto is probably convenient. But to open a new account, you have to send in id, take picture, then you worry about sellers and product quality. After all you need to give them an address to send stuff. Every step can go wrong, and everything is exhausting for those who just want a simple quick clean private comfortable exit.

• Love
Reactions: deathbylife, newave3, LastFlowers and 2 others
FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
Whenever crypto is involved, it's not a viable method for me. For those who have existing accounts and for sellers crypto is probably convenient. But to open a new account, you have to send in id, take picture, then you worry about sellers and product quality. After all you need to give them an address to send stuff. Every step can go wrong, and everything is exhausting for those who just want a simple quick clean private comfortable exit.
Yes exactly this. After a while you just become too tired to do things like these. It's all so tiring

Reactions: deathbylife, newave3, LastFlowers and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Try anti-depressants. They might help you go through the process of setting crypto up, or not. I know exactly what you all mean about how tiring it all is. You could always ask whether D could find a middleman, but that just increases the chances of getting scammed imo. I wouldn't believe from anyone else, and even something coming from "D" directly could be a fake D or something.

I hope something helps you.

• Love
Reactions: FML_
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
After doing alot of research and contemplating I finally found a method that I thought was good, but turns out it's just as fucking annoying as all the other methods. The method itself is alright but it requires me to pay in crypto first. Seriously, whoever designed that bullshit deserves to get tortured for life. It took me tons of hours of finding the mental energy and searching to find a good website where you can buy BTC with your bank, and then when I'm finally going through with one the bank fucking blocks me from purchasing. Can't I even have any way to end my life? I fucking hate being alive. God just let me kms already
Depending on where you are you can use a Bitcoin ATM and use cash to pay for the Bitcoin, and have it sent directly to the recipients wallet.

• Love
Reactions: FML_
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
There are so many methods, you do have a choice. On the other hand, having more time to consider your situation might come in handy too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
A peaceful suicide should be a human right, it should not be this difficult to die. People should not have to research suicide on the internet at all, we are already suffering enough so it is cruel how they make it so hard for us to leave all the pain behind. I have limited access to methods personally and it sounds so stressful what you are trying to do. It is all just so unfair.

• Love
Reactions: obafgkm, Suicidebydeath, Amber1974!! and 1 other person
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Reddit has a lot more information that will help you.

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
A peaceful suicide should be a human right, it should not be this difficult to die. People should not have to research suicide on the internet at all, we are already suffering enough so it is cruel how they make it so hard for us to leave all the pain behind. I have limited access to methods personally and it sounds so stressful what you are trying to do. It is all just so unfair.

I disagree. Lots of people would commit suicide on impulse. Nothing wrong if there are no suicide booths on every corner. On the other hand, assisted suicide should be available after you satisfy some loose criteria.

As for methods, a few hundred dollars get you access to one of the best methods almost everywhere. At least if you live in a decent-sized city.