• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
I often say I stick around bc my baby brother would be absolutely broken if I killed myself. I'm basically suffering so he can be happy but I think I hit my limit. I want to dump my boyfriend and run off to a quiet place where I can die peacefully. I want to keep my brother happy but I don't know if I can keep going. It's tiresome and I feel like my life is just my ass getting kicked no matter how hard I try to go on with my life. It's aways one thing or another.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
imho, being a martyr is the biggest waste of a sentient life.

Reactions: Tiburcio
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
I understand how you feel. Same'ere, my death will likely destroy my immediate family. But I'm worn out. Drained. Spent. Burnt out, whatever. Really sorry you have to feel this way.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm in a similar situation. I'm living with my mom and my brother died like 8 year ago because of a car crash. And I'm the only left child of that divorced family. My plans are to move out before I cbt, I want to die in my own apartment, in my own space. I don't want to do that in my parents house. It's gonna be rough enough but I can't take responsibility for these environmental factors. It's not my fault my brother died years ago or that I live in a broken family. I feel responsible for my girlfriend though, so I'm torn. I don't want to hurt her and I plan to stay alive as long as I have her. She is also the only person that matters in my life.

gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
Unfortunately you can't run off to somewhere quiet and die peacefully. Doesn't work like that. Sucks, I know.
But he's so smart, innocent and full of good memes. He is the only one in my family who hasn't experienced severed trauma. I want to keep it that way. I love him. He has yet to realize how much life sucks. However, I do see where you're coming from.

Reactions: dano6533
gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
I'm in a similar situation. I'm living with my mom and my brother died like 8 year ago because of a car crash. And I'm the only left child of that divorced family. My plans are to move out before I cbt, I want to die in my own apartment, in my own space. I don't want to do that in my parents house. It's gonna be rough enough but I can't take responsibility for these environmental factors. It's not my fault my brother died years ago or that I live in a broken family. I feel responsible for my girlfriend though, so I'm torn. I don't want to hurt her and I plan to stay alive as long as I have her. She is also the only person that matters in my life.
I also have a boyfriend who dreads the subject of death but to me, family is more important. I love my baby brother more than I love my boyfriend.

Reactions: dano6533