loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
Am I the only one who just wants someone to listen to my problems without the fear of them being a mandated reporter or just begging me to get help?? I hate it so much, it's making me reluctant to share my mental health issues with my family and friends because they all urge me to seek help and it's just like.. what is that going to do for me?? I already "graduated" from therapy two years ago but the therapists didn't do shit. I only got better because of myself. So why would I go back when I feel worse now? I can't handle another responsibility to meet someone at a certain time everyday while i'm literally on the verge of CTB. I know it's hard to expect out of people who aren't mentally ill but I wish they would just make peace with my decision to eventually CTB and not try to refer me to a therapist or call 911.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rabbitmalice56 and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I never shared my feelings with my family because I feared they wouldn´t understand and they probably won´t so I prefer keeping it to myself even when I am at the therapist I say the least I can to him. The only place where I can share how I truly feel its this forum. Even though the idea of having someone that can listen to my problems without judging or telling me to seek help would be nice
Wish all the best to you

Reactions: haibane and loverula
loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
I never shared my feelings with my family because I feared they wouldn´t understand and they probably won´t so I prefer keeping it to myself even when I am at the therapist I say the least I can to him. The only place where I can share how I truly feel its this forum. Even though the idea of having someone that can listen to my problems without judging or telling me to seek help would be nice
Wish all the best to you
I agree. when i was in therapy, i just kind of lied my way through it. very inefficient but their coping skills were to "take a deep breath and color"

• Hugs
Reactions: Kempel556
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
imo therapy is a scam. The whole interest of that is to talk about our problems but if we do we get send to a psych ward instantly. Its so sad that in this pro-life society we don't have the rights to exit this world peacefully without having people who will think we are egoistic.