• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Dislike

Octopus (not the taste, just how it looks: I have tripophobia. I could eat it with my eyes closed. Lol).

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Floraknife

Floraknife

Tired
Dec 29, 2018
Hell motherfuckin yeah. There was a ghost or entity in a house I lived in growing up. Never saw them but they played old-fashioned piano music and knocked shit over in our closets, would open/close windows and doors. Take clothes out of the dryer and put them on the floor. It was cool

Out of body experiences

Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Hell motherfuckin yeah. There was a ghost or entity in a house I lived in growing up. Never saw them but they played old-fashioned piano music and knocked shit over in our closets, would open/close windows and doors. Take clothes out of the dryer and put them on the floor. It was cool

Out of body experiences
I lived in a house where someone had hanged themselves just outside the corridor my room was in, funnily enough I started to self harm and behave very oddly while living there, eventually I ended up trying to commit suicide and got put in a psych ward. However I experienced nothing paranormal at all. Probably coincidence, I don't believe in ghosts.

I was really a very normal kid before that, everything went downhill from then on...

Floraknife

Floraknife

Tired
Dec 29, 2018
I lived in a house where someone had hanged themselves just outside the corridor my room was in, funnily enough I started to self harm and behave very oddly while living there, eventually I ended up trying to commit suicide and got put in a psych ward. However I experienced nothing paranormal at all. Probably coincidence, I don't believe in ghosts.

I was really a very normal kid before that, everything went downhill from then on...

That is absolutely wild. I don't think I believe in ghosts in the traditional sense, but I do believe that an energy imprint of a person's suffering, joy, anger, really any profound experience in a certain place can be so strong that it kinda... Leaves echoes behind? If that makes sense, that's my theory. I've never seen a ghost, but I've certainly experienced paranormal energetic phenomenon that can't be explained by the scientific world.

I honestly don't know what type of person would be able to identify lasting effects of something like that for you let alone heal it, I'd be skeptical as hell, but have you tried looking into it?

Floraknife

Floraknife

Tired
Dec 29, 2018
Like: a perfectly prepared steak

Dislike: Lima Beans Yuck!

Sorry we messed the game up!
The person above you is meant to list a person/place/thing, which the person below says whether they like or dislike, and then lists another person/place/thing for the next person and so on