FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Would I have to cut the rope to a certain length or will it be fine if the rope is very long as long as the rest of it is braided? If not what do I measure to figure out how long I should cut it to? Is one knot enough or do you need 2 knots? I remember a few days ago I pressed just above the right of my Adams apple and felt a pulse is that the carotid artery? Would it be more effective if I attached the other end of the rope to something so the knot is tightened more? Would you pass out soon or would I need to tie my hands to prevent SI?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Yes but as soon as you get close to passing out the pressure is gonna release unless you're aiming to do something like the tourniquet method.
wtf do the numbers mean in the pic is the bigger more effective? Or just physically feels harder? also is there a way to practice passing out from this or do i just have to wait till ctbing to see what happens. If pressure releases but im still awake will SI allow me to undo the knot easily by just moving my head? Also if I do abort will the rope leave scars on my neck? How do I make sure the knot fits me what part of my neck should i measure? sorry if it's a lot but this stuff is complicated

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Bigger means a higher percentage of your bodyweight bears down on the noose.
thanks
My opinion is don't make it impossible to untie because of it goes wrong then you don't wanna end up brain damaged and/or on pain because it's not working fully but you can't release.
damn i didn't think of that
No the rope won't leave scars but you will have red marks for mins, hours or even days. To avoid this you can either use a robe tie or scarf instead of pad the rope on the carotid arteries with folded socks. Find your pulse high up on your neck, this is where the rope must press, any lower and you asphyxiate.
also if the rope is long will the distance being short between the anchor point and my neck prevent there from being any pressure and i'll have to either cut the rope or walk further from the anchor for it to have pressure or will it not matter the length of the rope?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Yes distance determines force but this of course depends on your angle and position (use the image I forwarded on to advise on that). If you have too much length then just make sure the extra length runs away from the knot so that it doesn't influence the length between the anchor point and neck knots.
thanks a lot bruh I finally got a method I know everything about thanks to you TYSM imma CTB in the next few weeks