TRIXI3

TRIXI3

may death be upon me
Jun 28, 2023
It's been awhile, but I'm finding myself back on here once again. So, while I've been gone I've been trying to improve my life and give myself reasons to stay, and honestly, it hasn't gone as well as I figured that it would. I've been occupying my mind by attending events that make me feel as if I may have a purpose, but it's still not as fulfilling as I wish it was. Then to top it all off, I recently met a guy that I am in love with, and now it feels like he suddenly has lost interest in me out of absolutely nowhere right whenever it felt as if it was getting better. I had finally gotten over my ex and found someone new, and now I'm going to have to do my best to get over this guy as he was genuinely all I wanted in someone, and it feels as if he was the only other person that could possibly love me. I guess maybe it was too good to be true… he hasn't called off our relationship or anything, but suddenly he stopped calling me for hours at different times of the day, and now he barely even texts me. It leaves me so lonely feeling and I hate it.

I guess I should accept that I'm going to die alone and whenever it becomes too much for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Inthewind
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
If he did it out of nowhere, and you dont know a specific reason why, I recommend asking directly just so you know whether you should move on or this is just because they arent as social as they usually feel and are also down in dumps for another reason. I went out often, hiking, to get myslef out then, suddenly got boring or too warm out and then I stayed inside. You gotta still give yourself time to just do things you enjoy doing and not just repeat going out because that gets tough too even tho it pretty enjoyable.