mysteryboy

mysteryboy

Feb 8, 2024
I'm at a certain level of exhaustion that is incomparable to what i have experienced before. Have a lackluster love life, live in an awful communal living environment, and am so lonely in every way. I can't disclose with my therapist that i'm feeling suicidal, and this year i was diagnosed with bipolar 1. What makes things worse is that i miss my manic episodes, i felt on top of the world and everything, now during my depressive episode i dont even have the energy to socialize. Just want to save up some money to end it all eventually. I hope i don't have to endure another year

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ebg, pthnrdnojvsc, SVEN and 3 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
What makes things worse is that i miss my manic episodes
I feel for you a lot. I'm not bipolar but I had a drug-induced (hypo?)manic episode for two months when I tried DIY ketamine therapy for my severe treatment-resistant depression. I was supposed to microdose, but, oh well, it worked so perfectly that I ended up macrodosing rather than microdosing… and oh boy do I not regret it. It was a lot of money and I almost destroyed my bladder, pissing my bed at night, but for the first fucking time of my damned life, I felt happy, I could do things, life was worth living. I eventually built up a tolerance and ended up just getting fucking high but as depressed as before, which somehow made it worse, but I would trade this episode of my life for nothing in the world. I only felt such bliss with pregabalin, oxycodone and heroin, but like with all drugs, well, you know the drill: after a few weeks of what felt like a normal life, I rapidly built up a tolerance and it stopped feeling as good as it used to. I'm still addicted to heroin as I speak, but I would take anything that makes me feel a little less shitty and helps me get through the day. The thing is, I'll eventually run out of money, and this day, I'll have to ask myself if I better not CTB. But not the shadow of a regret.

May I ask you what is your chosen method?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also don't wish to suffer for another year, I hope that you find what you search for.

Leiot

Leiot

Oct 2, 2024
I'm bipolar too (Type II) and I'm with you on the manic side. It's better than any drug you can imagine.