• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Life is full of pain and misery. Even the good things that happen can never really justify the horrors that happen in this world. your life could be going good, and then you get hit with terminal cancer, or a hurricane destroys your house, or someone you love dies. I don't understand why anyone would bring kids into this world, other than a primitive, instinctual, urge to have sex and continue the species. but those of us who think, rather than using instinct, see life for the horror that it is. To me, bringing another life into this world is just plain cruel. Besides all that, anything good that you do will die with you. Even if people remember your deeds, what use will that be to you once you are dead? Van gough only became famous after he died. in his life, he was ridiculed, mocked, and called crazy. But as soon as he dies, the world loves him! You can't tell me the universe wasn't fucking with that poor guy. The truth is, life is not a gift. It's a punishment. the luckiest beings are the ones who never existed.