• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrifying how life even exists at all, the existence of life truly is the most terrible tragedy. I just find it beyond tragic how life had to exist when the absence of everything is perfection, why does the abomination that is life have to exist when nobody can be harmed by never existing at all. It's truly disturbing how existing beings have been tormented senselessly all throughout history as a result of this tragedy. All that existence has ever caused is endless suffering, torture, pain and harm, existence just creates problems and needs that were all completely unnecessary in the first place, life truly is so evil as it's the source of all suffering.

To me existence is like a virus that just creates harm, it's horrific how this virus continues to be forced onto others, imposing existence truly is something so disgusting. All that existence is, is just a cycle of meaningless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here, it never should have existed in the first place as it's unacceptable how anyone has to suffer at all and existence is nothing but suffering.

I'm tired of having the ability to suffer in this cruel, hellish and futile existence, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment in an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place. I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness, having the ability to exist is the most torturous abomination that I'd see as better erased, all I wish for is to forget about this existence that never should have been at all. To be conscious and aware is a curse, it's so hopeless to exist, more than anything I wish life never existed at all, I wish I stayed permanently unaware of the evil that is existence, really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I still can't understand why you aren't gnostic or beilive in an evil god. The way you talk and what you believe just screams creation. You really have never even considered a god OP?

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I wish I was never born to this! LIFE? What's that even mean? To struggle to suffer to work like a slave to live in pain to take medications or to wait for tragedies and then people will tell you " everything happen for a reason" fuck you people and the reasons with you!!!

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
eh... I understand we are suicidal and all but what's the point of this thread anyway? seems just negative blabber.

life is not bad. WE are the problem. we are sick. our minds are sick. a healthy human, with a healthy brain doesn't think like this. Yeah sometimes might consider that life is absurd and has no point... but whatever... he just goes on.

I hate living but that's simply because I have depression that just rots everything around me internal or external. but I still recognize that life is good EVEN if I don't see it that way and I still plan to kill myself and I hate being here because of my unrelentless suffering.

But again... we are the problem. not life. I'm the problem. My sick mind is the problem. and there's nothing I can do to fix it.

it is what it is.

L

Lucid7972

Aug 28, 2023
eh... I understand we are suicidal and all but what's the point of this thread anyway? seems just negative blabber.

life is not bad. WE are the problem. we are sick. our minds are sick. a healthy human, with a healthy brain doesn't think like this. Yeah sometimes might consider that life is absurd and has no point... but whatever... he just goes on.

I hate living but that's simply because I have depression that just rots everything around me internal or external. but I still recognize that life is good EVEN if I don't see it that way and I still plan to kill myself and I hate being here because of my unrelentless suffering.

But again... we are the problem. not life. I'm the problem. My sick mind is the problem. and there's nothing I can do to fix it.

it is what it is.
It is absurd to think it is "depression" made you thinking that way, instead of you think that way

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
why do you have depression? because you have symptom xyz
why do you have symptom xyz? because you have depression
you see the problem?
but I didn't say that.

I had depression my entire life.

10 years I didn't hate living, I was uncomfortable yes but didn't hate life.
I didn't want to kill myself, NOT AT ALL.
I didn't have the suffering I had today.

I don't have depression because I have symptom xyz. I have depression because I have it, there is no origin, there is no cause. it's just there, it always has.

depression CAUSES the symptoms.

in some cases yes, symptoms lead to depression but in that case it's easier, just work on the symptoms.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022

it is what it is.
Depression is a product of life though. How good can existence be when there are so many people with mental illness? This is not our fault, this is life's fault. It's like saying someone dying of cancer is the problem because most people aren't in pain and dying of cancer so therefore life's not bad. And why does it always have to be mental illness? At what point (if any) does it cease to be mental illness and just a natural reaction to life? If WW3 kicks off I suppose the normies will be spouting the "life's a gift" crap still as the bombs are dropping-that's mental illness to me to be in such denial. Life's not good by default just because we exist to experience it.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
If WW3 kicks off I suppose the normies will be spouting the "life's a gift" crap still as the bombs are dropping-that's mental illness to me to be in such denial.
Psychologists like to refer to Victor Frankl's works too much which is per se survivorship bias.
Life causes permanent damage in too many ways. Especially when you are neurodiverse

L

Lucid7972

Aug 28, 2023
but I didn't say that.

I had depression my entire life.

10 years I didn't hate living, I was uncomfortable yes but didn't hate life.
I didn't want to kill myself, NOT AT ALL.
I didn't have the suffering I had today.

I don't have depression because I have symptom xyz. I have depression because I have it, there is no origin, there is no cause. it's just there, it always has.

depression CAUSES the symptoms.

in some cases yes, symptoms lead to depression but in that case it's easier, just work on the symptoms.
How do you know you have depression?

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I find it horrifying how life even exists at all, the existence of life truly is the most terrible tragedy. I just find it beyond tragic how life had to exist when the absence of everything is perfection, why does the abomination that is life have to exist when nobody can be harmed by never existing at all. It's truly disturbing how existing beings have been tormented senselessly all throughout history as a result of this tragedy. All that existence has ever caused is endless suffering, torture, pain and harm, existence just creates problems and needs that were all completely unnecessary in the first place, life truly is so evil as it's the source of all suffering.

To me existence is like a virus that just creates harm, it's horrific how this virus continues to be forced onto others, imposing existence truly is something so disgusting. All that existence is, is just a cycle of meaningless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here, it never should have existed in the first place as it's unacceptable how anyone has to suffer at all and existence is nothing but suffering.

I'm tired of having the ability to suffer in this cruel, hellish and futile existence, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment in an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place. I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness, having the ability to exist is the most torturous abomination that I'd see as better erased, all I wish for is to forget about this existence that never should have been at all. To be conscious and aware is a curse, it's so hopeless to exist, more than anything I wish life never existed at all, I wish I stayed permanently unaware of the evil that is existence, really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.
I also want to fall asleep and not wake up, I have been suffering from an illness for many years now, from physical and mental suffering and pain every day, I want to leave this life easily and painlessly

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I don't know. But yes, life is a bitch. I mean, wtf is wrong with it? He just shows you a reality that is "good" but its in fact a bullshit. And if your reality is actually good, it stills being a bitch, because at the end she goes away letting you with absolutely nothing. I don't know if you believe, i don't, so for me, everything ends in 0, I just can't believe in god for some reason.

L

Lucid7972

Aug 28, 2023
how do you know you don't have depression?
Well, The burden of proof is usually on the person who brings a claim... It is much easier that you prove your depression than I prove you do not.

but nonetheless, I already kinda disputed the existence of depression as a disease, I would rather call it a "general description of a common mental state", it is like another but opposite description "happiness". As I mentioned, there is circular reference problem in the diagnosis process, the diagnosis is entirely based on the self-reported symptoms, such as, low mood, low drive, suicidal thoughts etc. and then, people blame the symptoms on the diagnosed depression. Thus, I believe the case of depression is very weak.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
Well, The burden of proof is usually on the person who brings a claim... It is much easier that you prove your depression than I prove you do not.

but nonetheless, I already kinda disputed the existence of depression as a disease, I would rather call it a "general description of a common mental state", it is like another but opposite description "happiness". As I mentioned, there is circular reference problem in the diagnosis process, the diagnosis is entirely based on the self-reported symptoms, such as, low mood, low drive, suicidal thoughts etc. and then, people blame the symptoms on the diagnosed depression. Thus, I believe the case of depression is very weak.
yeah how do you prove you have depression if not by looking at symptoms? nobody knows what depression is. we always look at symptoms. so what's the point here? "oh you don't have depression!" ah great... I still have symptoms so?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
L

Lucid7972

Aug 28, 2023
yeah how do you prove you have depression if not by looking at symptoms? nobody knows what depression is. we always look at symptoms. so what's the point here? "oh you don't have depression!" ah great... I still have symptoms so?
yes, that's exactly the point, you can't prove it. Depression is just an aggregate term of all associated symptoms. You can prove it as you do with other diseases, such as cancer, bacteria infections, etc.

My point is to be cautious with the claim "My depression causes xyz.", because your (and my) depression ARE the symptoms THEMSELVES
so far we do not know what causes them. The symptoms might be just part of your (and my) personality.

Believing in such claims could foster a victim mindset, which is not healthy. It prevents you from examining the real cause of the symptoms.