Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life isn't anywhere near worth coming alive for in this shitty world filled with all these shit machines everywhere i wouldent want to exist enslaved in this awful shit where you have to eat and drink and sleep all the time since this is what it means to be alive i would sooner never exist at all it seems to me the best thing that could ever come out of this universe is for it to not exist at all even if the universe could bring you alive again it still be meaningless and pointless there's no point in existing when these machine we all inherit that got passed down by the generations are not fit for purpose to live a amazing forfilling lifetime they fail all the time in accomplish anything worth while life is lacking interest and excitement it's dull and boring repetitive shit in a highly restrictive oppressive and repressive environment we couldn't be farther away from freedom then we are now death is closet you'll ever get to being free

Reactions: floralheaddress, Deleted member 65988 and Immensevoid
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Most don't have the capacity to understand just how dystopic everything is until adulthood is reached and the utter monotony sets in. The days blend together and time itself seems to mock and patronize us.

I find myself checking my watch constantly; not because I'm waiting for anything, but because I find it extremely offensive that time goes by so damn slow; and offers so little reward for each minute that passes. Morning, afternoon, and night will be a guarantee for tens of thousands of days ahead—isn't it exciting? The cycle kind of lost its luster after the 15167th fucking time around the sun.

Reactions: Immensevoid and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence could certainly never be worth it for me at all, I see it as better to not exist under all circumstances as one cannot suffer from not existing, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for. It's so horrible how we cannot easily be free from this existence we were unfortunate enough to be burdened with, I very strongly believe that existence only causes harm.

Reactions: Immensevoid