• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Assuming you don't die of a car accident or heart attack.

80 years is a really long time and honestly, I don't think I want to live that long. Especially if the majority of that is working for money and spending that money on keeping yourself alive with a little bit left over for brief fun then going back to working for more money. All while slowly deteriorating. I honestly cannot see the appeal of living for a long time.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Life is too long. I don't want to live that long either. I can't believe that women live well into their 80s (my psychiatrist told me this when I said that I wanted to die young). I can't imagine living past 25

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Way too long!

Even 1 day feels long when you are suffering and in unbearable pain
Fuck living for many more decades, no way

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long, existence truly is so undesirable, under no circumstances would I ever wish to decay from age in this meaningless, harmful and hellish existence.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
It's waaaay to long I a body that is working on "under optimal" function capacity. Like getting older, weaker and less functioning every year for fucking decades - Jesus. I'd rather die.

Reactions: Darkover
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Totally agree 💯, i hate when people say life is so short it is like fuck! How can 60-80 years can be short, I'm 21 and feeling like I'm too old and should die.

Reactions: Darkover