Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Every single day feels the same. I have zero friends. I don't go out. I don't even enjoy playing video games anymore. Food taste bland. Everything is a chore. I just sit in bed all day on youtube listening to music and scrolling through sasu. I'm 37 and it already feels like I'm 80. I'm just so bored of life. I'm suicidal I just don't see how I can do this any longer. Nothing is exciting. There's absolutely nothing to look forward to. It's like life just stopped being interesting all together after 30.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emmie, Joarga, R_N and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same. Currently bedridden with debilitating depression.
Can't concentrate on anything.
No interest in anything.
Hardly eat because food tastes like cardboard.
No family or friends.
Even if I did go out into the world and try to enjoy life, I couldn't because nothing interests me, and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyway due to Anhedonia.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, R_N, Some place nice and 3 others
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Me on the other hand, I wish I could feel some kind of dullness. My life is being consumed by paralyzing anxiety, if you can even call it life. I crave for nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Darkover, R_N and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo this is a highly subjective feeling / experience of how life is. It mainly depends on personal circumstances.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that existence was ever something desirable or worth enduring in the first place, existence undeniably is so burdensome. I never understand those who worship existence so much as it's just a meaningless and futile process of slowly dying, existence just causes suffering.
It's such a curse having the ability to exist as a conscious being, it's tragic how instead of this dreadful existence there isn't just the peace of nothingness.

Reactions: Darkover and WAITING TO DIE