• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
these are just my opinion

No amount money and happiness in the world is worth giving birth on this earth

In my life I experienced hunger, thirst, heat, cold, tiredness, going to school being told what to do, went to work being told what to do, I experienced, nausea, drunkenness, high of drugs, addiction, exhaustion, boredom, anxiety, shame, heart break, sadness, anger I seen wars, crimes, sexual harassment, depression, hopelessness, Ive been to fight, with friends, strangers, and family,I was laughed at, shouted at, been scared, Been injured, Ive been poor, sick, had headache, toothache, stomachache, back ach and any ach there can be in the body.. I smelled bad things, seen bad people, seen humanity at its worst, I seen what we did to animals and ourselves.
I wish I was dead every day, and I wont bring a person to this hell even if my life depends on it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Outsider, Morte, juna and 45 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
💯

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, juna, landslide2 and 9 others
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024

In my life I experienced hunger, thirst, heat, cold, tiredness, going to school being told what to do, went to work being told what to do, I experienced, nausea, drunkenness, high of drugs, addiction, exhaustion, boredom, anxiety, shame, heart break, sadness, anger I seen wars, crimes, sexual harassment, depression, hopelessness, Ive been to fight, with friends, strangers, and family,I was laughed at, shouted at, been scared, Been injured, Ive been poor, sick, had headache, toothache, stomachache, back ach and any ach there can be in the body.. I smelled bad things, seen bad people, seen humanity at its worst, I seen what we did to animals and ourselves.
I wish I was dead every day, and I wont bring a person to this hell even if my life depends on it.
Totally understand, long ago, in a chat with my mother, I told her the true. I wish she had aborted me. So I don't have to have conscience or think or be scared all the fucking time. See shit, see bad people ruling the world and making good people suffer. The idea of knowing that I'm going to die eventually and that everything I did worths nothing. Why to live? Why to struggle? If I'm going to loss everything at the end of the day. It's not worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, thebelljarrr, natthebrat and 17 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I dont understand why people want to bring kids in this fucked up world?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: juna, the_path_of_sorrows, sadandlonely99 and 25 others
L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
This is why I have wanted a vasectomy since I was 10 years old. I finally got one at 35… one of the best decisions I've made. It's off the table. I don't have to subject someone else to this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, sserafim, landslide2 and 12 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Life is a struggle and I never thought otherwise. From narcissistic parents to abuse to bullying to failures. I guess its how we react and deal with it all. I didnt deal with life issues very well but I did escape my narsc family and even found myself in a loving relationship but even that ended too. Im sorry about the pain you feel .

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, thebelljarrr, Hunter2005 and 15 others
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024

I'm really sorry for what you're going through and what you've experienced,
It's heartbreaking, no one deserves this.
the world is a very cruel place, it's not fair that we have to be in so much pain.
Well I'm here if you ever want to vent.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: juna, landslide2, ijustwishtodie and 7 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I don't want kids. I've never wanted kids. I won't have kids. I'm 35 now and single. If I could get a hysterectomy I would. I think a lot of people shouldn't have kids, yet they do. There are too many people in this world already. The planet is dying and the people in charge are doing nothing to stop it. Why bring someone in just to suffer?

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, landslide2, agony1996 and 8 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
REALLY cementing that into my head these days. I knew that before but now I TRULY believe it.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I hate how careless many are about having children. It's not just some incident in which you now have an extra human in your household you are suppose to be responsible for raising. It's a whole other life, a whole other story, a whole other human being that needs to be loved, cherished, nurtured, and protected. They need to be raised the best you absolutely can do, and never to abuse them. I loathe the concept that we need to replenish our numbers and that a lower population of humanity would be bad. I mean, would it really? Shouldn't we want happier, more stable people to take our place, so that in a whole society can change, and all humans can benefit from that? Shouldn't we strive to love one another? Isn't it responsible to have children when you have the means to do so?

Instead, I feel like children are just humans to later be used as fodder..either to just be an abused cog in the wheel or die for some pointless fucking war. Those who propagate "have children no matter what" are telling poisonous rhetoric that eventually extends into not really giving a shit about the lives of others. To them, children are just pets or commodities. If those types get dumped off to some nursing home or never have their children speak to them it was evident of their actions.

• Hugs
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, landslide2, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
If someone can commit to properly caring for their children (an impossibility, to be sure), then I think all human life should be cherished.

I would argue that where we are failing as a species and society is in raising our young true to both our instinct as well as to the times. Education and social welfare programs, at least in the US, are not what they should be in many states. Poverty and homelessness continue to worsen, and the economy and the government continue to favor the ultra wealthy.

I think it's an obligation for every wealthy, well educated family to bring as many children into the world as possible. For those who do not have the resources, then yes I agree it's irresponsible.

Reactions: easypeasy and etherealspring
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Too true. What surprises me even more are the people who knows their child is going to born with very serious disabilities and still brings them.
WTF!?? YOU ARE HAPPY TO BRING TO THE WORLD AN EXISTENCES THAT IS ONLY GOING TO BE MISERABLE!???
It's so easy to say" oh wow, how heartwarming is that the parents still wants them after all" but bringing a kid like this is just torturing them without the opportunity to ever live as happy as others .
I totally agree with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Jarni, ijustwishtodie and 8 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I don't want kids. I've never wanted kids. I won't have kids. I'm 35 now and single. If I could get a hysterectomy I would. I think a lot of people shouldn't have kids, yet they do. There are too many people in this world already. The planet is dying and the people in charge are doing nothing to stop it. Why bring someone in just to suffer?
Wish I could meet a woman with this type of thinking!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: astr4, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 4 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: astr4, ijustwishtodie, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It is not possible to produce anything healthy from the material of this universe. The main purpose of life here is the fight against entropy. Moreover, when defeat and death are inevitable. Why would I choose to wake up someone in this stupid hell, who will sleep peacefully forever?

• Hugs
Reactions: Outsider, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't want any kids . never had any as a male ape.

I don't want anything . nothing matters. what will matter in a trillion years? nothing matters except avoiding extreme pain

What i want is non-existence forever. non-existence forever is beautiful beyond anything that can be imagined.

Eternal non-existence is superior to anything. nothing else can guarantee there will never be any excruciating pain or extreme suffering nor extreme torture

• Hugs
Reactions: Outsider, a.hamza.13, sserafim and 10 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I don't want any kids . never had any as a male ape.

I don't want anything . nothing matters. what will matter in a trillion years? nothing matters except avoiding extreme pain

What i want is non-existence forever. non-existence forever is beautiful beyond anything that can be imagined.

Eternal non-existence is superior to anything. nothing else can guarantee there will never be any excruciating pain or extreme suffering nor extreme torture
Amen !

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, pthnrdnojvsc, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
So much logic, common sense and social awareness in the comments section for this one.

...and the "normies" say we're the troubled ones... 🤔

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
So much logic, common sense and social awareness in the comments section for this one.

...and the "normies" say we're the troubled ones... 🤔
Butttt..c'mon now , not all of life is bad ...🙄

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunset Limited, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Maybe in the future BCIs (Brain Computer Interfaces) will become sophisticated enough that any negative experience of offspring could be visited upon the parents by law. That might give them some pause.

Reactions: sserafim and davidtorez
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Life is hell for 95% of the population , the other 5% is ultra rich...they are enjoying life right now .
Just like in vegas We lost the bet , when the other 5% hit the jackpot handpay .

Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, thewalkingdread and 2 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Life is hell for 95% of the population , the other 5% is ultra rich...they are enjoying life right now .
Just like in vegas We lost the bet , when the other 5% hit the jackpot handpay .
That's life in a nutshell. Lottery ticket. When people procreate they are playing Russian roulette with someone else's life

Reactions: Outsider, betternever2havbeen, annointed_towers and 5 others
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I never wanted kids and I made sure I couldn't have them. I had a tubal ligation when I was 27 and a hysterectomy in my 30s. With the reversal of Roe vs. Wade and both the US and planet in general in a total tailspin, I'm extremely grateful I made that decision. I love my nieces, nephews, great-niece and great-nephew but I also read about/see videos every single day about countless cases of abuse and worse of little kids, born to people that never should have had kids in the first place. I support stophavingkids.org , a group that promotes taking care of the kids that are here right now instead of putting so much energy into telling women what to do with their bodies. I'm a firm believer that most "pro-life" people are just pro-birth anyway. They don't care about what happens after the baby is born. They just want them to be born. Affordable housing? Medicare for all? Making sure they can eat healthy? Nah. Just make sure the kid is born, not their problem after that. Sorry. This is kind of a topic I've always been passionate about. Lol

• Love
Reactions: a.hamza.13, thebelljarrr, betternever2havbeen and 6 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
If someone can commit to properly caring for their children (an impossibility, to be sure), then I think all human life should be cherished.
The problem is larger than people just being "good" parents.

Even If a child has "good" parents, there will still be an infinity of harms and sufferings just waiting to happen to them.

The planet is dying and the people in charge are doing nothing to stop it. Why bring someone in just to suffer?
I guess people just want to have their Teddy bear Babies without thinking about any of the consequences.

children are just humans to later be used as fodder..either to just be an abused cog in the wheel or die for some pointless fucking war. Those who propagate "have children no matter what" are telling poisonous rhetoric that eventu
They are fodder for the "Matrix". The department of "human resources" needs it.

The main purpose of life here is the fight against entropy. Moreover, when defeat and death are inevitable.
Life is an anti-entropy mechanism that feeds off itself and it's babies to keed going. Evolution sucks. Life sucks.

Yes. There's no "good" ultra-rich people. They're the worst parasites ever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Outsider, astr4, betternever2havbeen and 4 others
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh ok

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
The world is going to get a hell of a lot worse because people aren't having kids so...

B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
The world is going to get a hell of a lot worse because people aren't having kids so...
In china the youths have embraced "bai lan" (let it rot ) and lie flat movement . It's basically mean to Work minimumly to survive and be lazy , no children . So yeah . It's already shit anyway , why not find some happiness in the chaos?

• Informative
Reactions: a.hamza.13, astr4, WhatPowerIs and 4 others
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
In china the youths have embraced "bai lan" (let it rot ) and lie flat movement . It's basically mean to Work minimumly to survive and be lazy , no children . So yeah . It's already shit anyway , why not find some happiness in the chaos?
If this is happiness to you then sure, go for it

davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I never wanted kids and I made sure I couldn't have them. I had a tubal ligation when I was 27 and a hysterectomy in my 30s. With the reversal of Roe vs. Wade and both the US and planet in general in a total tailspin, I'm extremely grateful I made that decision. I love my nieces, nephews, great-niece and great-nephew but I also read about/see videos every single day about countless cases of abuse and worse of little kids, born to people that never should have had kids in the first place. I support stophavingkids.org , a group that promotes taking care of the kids that are here right now instead of putting so much energy into telling women what to do with their bodies. I'm a firm believer that most "pro-life" people are just pro-birth anyway. They don't care about what happens after the baby is born. They just want them to be born. Affordable housing? Medicare for all? Making sure they can eat healthy? Nah. Just make sure the kid is born, not their problem after that. Sorry. This is kind of a topic I've always been passionate about. Lol
There's also dontprocreate.org. 🤗
Hey we could rescue dogs and cats who come from broken homes <3
100%

Reactions: sserafim, thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Your statement is clearly and utterly false.

The world is not getting any worse because people are not having kids. That's just fallacious pronatalist/eugenistic/racist propaganda from the likes of Elon Musk — which, by the way, blameshifts and scapegoats antinatalists as a menace to the world. Unfortunately, humanity won't go extinct anytime soon and it certainly won't happen due to antinatalism. Excuse my French, but saying that is bullshit.

Let's get real, shall we?

Most people don't give a rat's ass about philosophy and ethical concerns.

The truth is: it doesn't really matter if they are pro-lifers or nay-lifers. At the end of the day, people are having fewer children because "the world" — i.e. quality of life — has been clearly getting worse since the 1960s. The world economy has gotten worse; social inequality has grown rampant, despite the fact that, yes, fewer people today live in totally miserable conditions; the filthy rich have never been so filthy rich; the resulting environmental issues caused by human activity are distinctly getting worse at a pace humanity can't fix; there's political turmoil everywhere, and there's the possibility of a third — nuclear! — world war; etc., etc., etc.

The real and underlying reasons people are not having kids as they used to are: (1) people are generally more educated than in previous epochs; and (2) they realize life is much harder than before and just accept that they can't afford to have kids. Only some of them care about the precariousness of this decadent world, where their kids will grow up and live in, and conclude that it would be unfair to bring them into it.

Having kids is just something people can't afford anymore because it's a great unnecessary financial burden... Only filthy rich, self-centered douchebags like Elon Musk can't comprehend that.

I'm a firm believer that most "pro-life" people are just pro-birth anyway
Exactly.

And they only care about its birth because they assume the birthed creature will be a cuddly, fluffly teddy bear like this one:

Gizmo Gremlins Official Lifesize Cardboard Cutout Stand in buy now at Starstills  36072

And not like this one:

41M5OjYj6oL AC

Because if It turns out that the creature has developed into the latter, they will soon enough rather have it jailed and executed in the electric chair.

"We are Pro-life, because life is a gift from God" ... Pro-lifers my ass. You are pro-suffering, torture and sadism.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Outsider, Morte, astr4 and 10 others