Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I literaly living a nightmare it's been years already that i'm having so many moments where is like i observe myself and saying can such a horrible thing happen
And life constantly providing me with new and mean absurdities cruel chance of circmustances
It has become familiar feeling of being overwhelemd by the sheer simplicity of awful situations i must always go through
Often near ppl i need to apply physical force on myself like clunching my abdomen mucsles to keep a game face

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I agree, life generally sucks and I'd personally think of life as an empty canvas with no meaning and the events in there either bring pleasure or suffering. Most of the events are of course copes from suffering, then a lot of it is suffering and numbness with some sparse pleasures. Everyone is different in how they cope and interpret such events, some people are more resilient than others, therefore, what may break someone may not break another, and vice versa. Generally, you could say I'm a nihilist if you simplify it far enough.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yeah I agree, life generally sucks and I'd personally think of life as an empty canvas with no meaning and the events in there either bring pleasure or suffering. Most of the events are of course copes from suffering, then a lot of it is suffering and numbness with some sparse pleasures. Everyone is different in how they cope and interpret such events, some people are more resilient than others, therefore, what may break someone may not break another, and vice versa. Generally, you could say I'm a nihilist if you simplify it far enough.
When I first started getting depressed I fell in the trap of thinking I didn't enjoy things because I was nihilistic. Actually it was a cause effect. Depression being the cause.