M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Choosing death is heresy, unthinkable and against the rules of the cult. If you even have thoughts to leave cult you must be silenced, brain washed and brought back into cult. You are required to inform on those who try to leave cult.The people who decide this are brainwashed, generally never even thinking about death. No matter what they say they think death is(even when they say they think death is heaven) death is the worse thing ever. They say death is the worst tragedy ever and life is an amazing gift anything else is insanity, irrationality.

This kind of stuff makes me feel like I am the only sane person in a world of insaine people. Why would I want to have a cult like mentality like the average person on life? Why do you think it's on me to disprove extreme assumptions you are making? That is not the way burden of proof works. "We have to try to hit zero suicides and we don't have to even to justify it to enforce keeping people alive. " Everyone just is better off alive and we are not even going to bother investigation all these extreme claims we are trying to use to control and enforce on others. If someone dies by suicide it's obviously effects those around them more. Afterall why would it impact the person who dies? It's not like they aren't experiencing life or anything. You owe your life to those who forced into it without consent. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, a.h, PsychoPyro and 12 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Choosing death is heresy, unthinkable and against the rules of the cult. If you even have thoughts to leave cult you must be silenced, brain washed and brought back into cult. You are required to inform on those who try to leave cult.The people who decide this are brainwashed, generally never even thinking about death. No matter what they say they think death is(even when they say they think death is heaven) death is the worse thing ever. They say death is the worst tragedy ever and life is an amazing gift anything else is insanity, irrationality.

This kind of stuff makes me feel like I am the only sane person in a world of insaine people. Why would I want to have a cult like mentality like the average person on life? Why do you think it's on me to disprove extreme assumptions you are making? That is not the way burden of proof works. "We have to try to hit zero suicides and we don't have to even to justify it to enforce keeping people alive. " Everyone just is better off alive and we are not even going to bother investigation all these extreme claims we are trying to use to control and enforce on others. If someone dies by suicide it's obviously effects those around them more. Afterall why would it impact the person who dies? It's not like they aren't experiencing life or anything. You owe your life to those who forced into it without consent. Makes perfect sense.
So true. People who view this life so cultishly seriously drive me insane or make me at the very least question my sanity. I feel like I'm the only person who feels this way in this world as I have yet to meet someone who thinks like me. I just don't understand how people can think that just because I was born that I somehow owe society or my immediate family my life? If I try to kill myself I'm called selfish, if I am debilitated by my pain I'm called lazy, if I try to pick myself up (even with modest help) I'm called a moocher. I just can't win no matter what I do you know. What does this world want from me? When we aren't told to man up, we are told to go get help, when that help gets cut we are told "life is tough, deal with it". But thats exactly it, isn't it MY choice in the end if I deal with it or not? It really doesn't surprise me that there are so many sadists in this world. Only a species that enjoys inflicting pain on others or themselves can coherently reproduce. I'm amazed at the incredible lengths people go to in order to put a band aid on what is essentially a really rotten life. The fake smiles and false hopes they preach is quite cultish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, WhyIsLife56, a.h and 10 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Bravo to this thread

Reactions: Manaaja, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, it's horrific. It's like living in a world of stepford wives.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Manaaja, Yuffe and 3 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I walk around as a hallow shell at my new job. There are loads of happy people who just laugh and laugh and laugh and I force out some kind of awful laughter now. I forgot what it is to be deliriously happy.

Reactions: Manaaja, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Churches are nothing but cults. As you said, they brainwash you into thinking you are the evil one, but yet, they try to make you who you don't want to be.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Norest4thewicked and 2 others