• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Hi. I have a serious question/problem. My life insurance doesn't cover suicide. If I use 1,4 butanediol as a way to ctb, do it at a hotel and don't leave a note, will they seem it accidental overdose on a "party drug"? How do corners decide what is deemed accidental to what is intentional? If I ctb at a hotel, will the police have any reason to go to my house for their investigation? I packed most of my items so my family wouldn't have to deal with it but that would be more indication that it was intentional. If anyone knows the answers behind a guess or where I can find legit answers, please let me know. There's so much speculation but I'm having trouble finding real answers. Thank you, thank you.

Reactions: Donewith_
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
They will trace your online activity which will direct them e.g. to this post. Unless you will cover your traces which isn't easy.

Reactions: Donewith_ and not_a_robot
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Hi. I have a serious question/problem. My life insurance doesn't cover suicide. If I use 1,4 butanediol as a way to ctb, do it at a hotel and don't leave a note, will they seem it accidental overdose on a "party drug"? How do corners decide what is deemed accidental to what is intentional? If I ctb at a hotel, will the police have any reason to go to my house for their investigation? I packed most of my items so my family wouldn't have to deal with it but that would be more indication that it was intentional. If anyone knows the answers behind a guess or where I can find legit answers, please let me know. There's so much speculation but I'm having trouble finding real answers. Thank you, thank you.
They may investigate for murder, too. Are you sure your insurance doesn't cover suicide? Many policies cover it now, after 2 years of having the policy.

Reactions: TiredHorse
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Honestly I wouldn't use 1,4 B to ctb . The person that started that megathread was just speculating and didn't do a lot of research . I would use something else if I were you. It seems more like a science experiment than anything

Reactions: Ruffian
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If I remember correctly, 1,4B metabolizes into GHB, which breaks down quite quickly. My understanding is that it often doesn't appear in toxicology screens, leading to a lot of questions --which may lead the authorities to a more (and inconveniently) thorough investigation of your circumstances.

The 1,4B + alcohol is also, as @littlelady856 writes, a largely unproven method. At the very least, the details of doseage are still uncertain. I bought into the concept --enough to buy a fatal dose of the stuff-- but at this point I'm not sure I would risk it. Especially not without a serious course of antiemetics.

Reactions: Ruffian and littlelady774
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think lots of opiate od's are suicide but they get classed as accident because it fuels media hysteria better.
They will know if you're a first-timer though.

Reactions: Brainpain
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
I read all of the stuff on both megathreads that you guys worked on in December-January and all of the research links I could find. I know it's totally experimental but I think it does sound like a pretty viable option.
From how I understood from the reading, while a dose over 10 grams of GHB could be fatal, most of the documented fatalities were dosed between 5 to 20 grams. It was determined that 1ml of 99.97% of 1,4 butanediol converts to 1gm of GHB. I bought an 8 ounce bottle (240ml/240gm). In theory, enough to ctb 12 times over at the highest fatal dose.
Planning on using etoh as a potentiator with the 1,4 butanediol, possibly making some screwdrivers to disguise taste. Ordered meto (have instructions but have not decided yet if doing regime or stat dose). An alternative plan I'm considering is to administer butanediol rectally to circumvent the vomiting. I think rectal administration is more likely to make the plan successful but as it works much faster, I'm holding on to some embarrassment about not being able to get rid of the butt supplies and about crapping myself. (I know, it won't matter if it works but hard to let go of the thought of wanting to die with dignity).
Most of the stuff I read sounds like I may puke a lot if the meto isn't a success and then I will go into a coma like sleep for several hours. Possibly have severe hangover feelings. But no long term effects if it fails. So even though it's not a method with much data behind it yet, it hasn't been DISPROVEN that I can see. I figure, what have I got to lose by trying besides a few days I don't remember ya know?
They may investigate for murder, too. Are you sure your insurance doesn't cover suicide? Many policies cover it now, after 2 years of having the policy.
I've been at my job for over 4 years, which provides basic life insurance. However I just opted in for additional supplemental coverage in 2019. Worse comes to worse, I only get the basic coverage which is better than nothing I guess.

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I read all of the stuff on both megathreads that you guys worked on in December-January and all of the research links I could find. I know it's totally experimental but I think it does sound like a pretty viable option.
From how I understood from the reading, while a dose over 10 grams of GHB could be fatal, most of the documented fatalities were dosed between 5 to 20 grams. It was determined that 1ml of 99.97% of 1,4 butanediol converts to 1gm of GHB. I bought an 8 ounce bottle (240ml/240gm). In theory, enough to ctb 12 times over at the highest fatal dose.
Planning on using etoh as a potentiator with the 1,4 butanediol, possibly making some screwdrivers to disguise taste. Ordered meto (have instructions but have not decided yet if doing regime or stat dose). An alternative plan I'm considering is to administer butanediol rectally to circumvent the vomiting. I think rectal administration is more likely to make the plan successful but as it works much faster, I'm holding on to some embarrassment about not being able to get rid of the butt supplies and about crapping myself. (I know, it won't matter if it works but hard to let go of the thought of wanting to die with dignity).
Most of the stuff I read sounds like I may puke a lot if the meto isn't a success and then I will go into a coma like sleep for several hours. Possibly have severe hangover feelings. But no long term effects if it fails. So even though it's not a method with much data behind it yet, it hasn't been DISPROVEN that I can see. I figure, what have I got to lose by trying besides a few days I don't remember ya know?

I've been at my job for over 4 years, which provides basic life insurance. However I just opted in for additional supplemental coverage in 2019. Worse comes to worse, I only get the basic coverage which is better than nothing I guess.
Most documented GHB fatalities are due to another unrelated substance actually causing the death, or death due to interactions of GHB with undiagnosed or uncontrolled health conditions like apnea or heart problems. There are way too many survival stories

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Isn't it ironic that here we are like "Be careful, you might live" :blarg: If it doesn't work, there will be a plan B. Can't hurt any to try in the name of science. I'm going to contribute my experience on megathread when I do it. But "deadline" isn't until August 1st.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My brother's was classed as an accidental overdose even though he was found with notes and it was a clear suicide. Easier to have a drug epidemic than a suicide one.

Just check your policy really well. The one I used to have even had an overdose clause that voided the payout. But that was provided through an educational institution so who knows.