• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
One of the biggest lie of this world
Life is a prison of flesh perpetuated by conception, death is the birth or the return to a truer more free reality
But of course everything is made to maintain this illusion, strong sexual desire for conception, physical pain when getting closer to death, sadness induced by loss of relatives, SI etc...
Life holds the chains so it sets up the rules, but the truer deeper Self is still present and indestructible.

Reactions: R_N, Homo erectus, sserafim and 9 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Death itself is not immoral, it is how we reach death which determines whether or not it is immoral. If a person is terminally ill, and they are writhing in constant pain and agony, then death through voluntary euthanasia would be a great release. Now taking the life of somebody who is neither in pain or who does not want to die, is completely wrong - in a general context.

Reactions: sserafim, AInilam and thewalkingdread
L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
totally agree i m from france in february the government will study the euthanasia law I hope they will see it through to the end

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Personally, I'd go more for choice=good, no choice=bad- in the context of life and death anyhow, which is why I'm an antinatilist at heart- I don't believe we got the choice to be born. That's partly why I think it's so important to be given that choice afterwards but- we don't get that either. At least- they make it as difficult as possible and criminal to leave. (Most of the peaceful methods are illegal and get caught trying to CTB, your human rights will be suspended for at least a short period- involuntary sectioning and medicating.)

Still, Some people claim to like life despite it being a flesh prison full of struggle. So to them, life is good. What happens after death is based on belief. We don't know whether it is a good or bad thing. Some people welcome death, some don't. So- life and death are down to preferences but choice? We can't even be free without choice. We're slaves without choice.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, AInilam and thewalkingdread
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Some believe we are coming back to this earth time and time again and drained of our eternal essence.
I know it's just a theory and all but I do believe some people on this earth are eternal souls and that yes, that those peoples souls are indestructable but there's a limit as well (I think)

Hopefully there's a way to break the reincarnation

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Some believe we are coming back to this earth time and time again and drained of our eternal essence.
I know it's just a theory and all but I do believe some people on this earth are eternal souls and that yes, that those peoples souls are indestructable but there's a limit as well (I think)

Hopefully there's a way to break the reincarnation
Wdym by "some people on this earth are eternal souls"? How do you know if you're one or not? Why isn't everyone one?

Reactions: Homo erectus