• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
My only life goal is to end this existence... It has been for most of my life. My family doesn't understand and outcasts me because I am different. I dont fit in. I never have! Why should I stay? I cant think oh one reason too... why should I leave? I'll write you a book...

Does anyone on here have goals in life?

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Yes my ultimate life goal and mission is to get money to buy wine bottles so I can finally fucking hang myself

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Smilla, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Yes my ultimate life goal and mission is to get money to buy wine bottles so I can finally fucking hang myself
What part would the wine bottles play? or is that just to drink before hand? I can buy you some wine my friend

Reactions: lastsummer, Smilla, Deleted member 847 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

What part would the wine bottles play? or is that just to drink before hand? I can buy you some wine my friend
Just to get very drunk and confuse my brain during the fainting so I won't stop it

Reactions: lv-gras, Smilla and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Just to get very drunk and confuse my brain during the fainting so I won't stop it
I read that if you drink too much it lowers your chances of success. I think you have to find that magic amount to drink...