• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
This world is absolute garbage with the never ending wars, genocides, bigotry, rape, abuse, exploitation etc. That people subject new people to this never ending shitshow by having children is baffling. I absolutely hate all of it and there's nothing I can do about it. Humanity is rotten to its core.

I also absolutely hate optimism and positivity or people who think humanity is good at its core. Having any of those beliefs shows they have no idea about the world. So fuck off with your positivity.

Fucking hate this world.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Passersby, kunikuzushi and 14 others
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, myusername890, Rational man and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I know, this world truly is the most evil place that never should have existed at all. The amount of endless suffering and senseless cruelty there is, is both horrifying and beyond comprehension, the existence of life is such a hellish, disturbing tragedy.

Reactions: myusername890, Rational man, Hunter2005 and 4 others
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Especially if you are not exactly fit for the world being on the autistic spectrum

Reactions: Immensevoid, Chronicoverwhelm, Hollowman and 6 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I honestly can't understand how people can look at this world, and life around them, and think its a good idea to bring another being to experience this world too.

Maybe and probably they don't see the world as a hell hole like some of us do.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Chronicoverwhelm, kunikuzushi and 8 others
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Yep it definitely isnt natural to want to cbt. This place is that much of a hellish shit hole that it creates this phenomenom.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, myusername890 and TiredOfAllThis
pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
This world is absolute garbage with the never ending wars, genocides, bigotry, rape, abuse, exploitation etc. That people subject new people to this never ending shitshow by having children is baffling. I absolutely hate all of it and there's nothing I can do about it. Humanity is rotten to its core.

I also absolutely hate optimism and positivity or people who think humanity is good at its core. Having any of those beliefs shows they have no idea about the world. So fuck off with your positivity.

Fucking hate this world.
The good parts of the world are just crushed by the bad, humans just have a nature to destroy and crush good, they have no respect or love for their own species, their planet and anything else they come across.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
I suspect having children is like getting really drunk at one hell of a party and feeling on top of the world and making a bunch of promises to everyone, big plans and unrealistic commitments while intoxicated.

In fact the mind is hijacked by hormones and euphoria and so on to enable the whole process. Usually dirty buttholes and smelly genitals and stuff might activate a disgust reaction for one aspect of hygiene/survival, but the brain has other systems that disable it and make it arousing instead. You hear screaming children and dirty diapers and see the immense responsibility and resources required for proper child rearing and feel stress. But a dude who just blew a load into a cooch feels like a total champion and needs his trophy creature that spits out later to prove his status and suddenly is flooded with narcissistic delusions of empire building or some shit. For the woman it's similar, suddenly all that sickness and childbearing pain is worth it as she is harboring and nurturing a little miracle and she is assigned the special goddess role to bring the world the next Einstein/Brad Pitt hybrid supergod human that will cure cancer and become the ruler of planet earth that finally brings peace and solves all of mankind's problems, who also happens to break all the world records in several sports.

You get bumper stickers about the kid being a math whiz and bragging in break rooms about "oh well my kid started talking 3 days earlier than yours." It is vicarious living. Love of life by chemical means no different than a drug fiend on the streets living in a temporary feel-good delusion. They give a fuck less about the kid suffering, it's all about them. If the kid suffers, they probably see it as the kid failing them. And those are the lucky kids. There are kids who are truly unwanted and just discarded or treated like absolute shit to milk whatever benefits might come. Those parents probably don't like that the kid has reduced their quality of life and want to get as much back as possible. Narcissism in either case.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, TiredOfAllThis, zzeroo and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

Fucking hate this world.
It occured to me too, and I wonder if my illness has amplified my perception of global brutality. Ive had lots of time to reflect on this and I believe that humanity is essentially flawed. History shows us that little changes but it just gets faster with the internet and stuff. Notwithstanding, yes our world is too brutal for sick men like me.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, TiredOfAllThis and divinemistress36
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I suspect having children is like getting really drunk at one hell of a party and feeling on top of the world and making a bunch of promises to everyone, big plans and unrealistic commitments while intoxicated
It's a lot about "keeping up with Johnses" who already have 3 kids and having slaves to serve their parents in the old age.

In some countries it's also about getting various benefits.

And when the kid doesn't meet expectations - no matter how talented they can be in other fields - they start neglecting

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and escape_from_hell
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
And just think, now we want, and are actively taking steps, to colonize other planets and export all of our bullshit to new worlds. šŸ„³

Yes woo

• Yay!
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, TiredOfAllThis and escape_from_hell