• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Elijahh

Mar 24, 2024
Just to be sure you don't waste your time, there will be no useful info on how to ctb in this post. I'm just sick of life and need to let it out somewhere because I can't anywhere else.
I have almost everything ready to ctb, need 1 medication and that's it, 90% chance I'm going to ctb this month, but I have fucking exams and my family wants me to have full marks. Because I know I won't be here in a couple of weeks, everything seems useless: eating, waking up, studying, seeing friends and family, doing things I enjoy.
I can't find the motivation nor the discipline to study rn for my tests, but at the same time I don't want to disappoint my family ( that's why I hope when they find me they hope it's a food intoxication or smth lol).
The only thing I want to do is seeing the first (and last) girl I love. I even had to lie to her just so that we would be able to go out one last time, little does she know that same evening I will be gone.
That's why everything else seems pointless and useless.
If u read it this far, sorry for wasting your time lol

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Life is meaningless suffering.

Plus evolution is true . A human is just another animal, that first cell , a fish , a bug. What purpose or after-life could a fish , a fly a cell a human have? None . all these are the same

For example a brain cell in a fish , fly or human is exactly the same

Many sciences prove evolution is true. For example almost every page of a molecular biology of the Cell book further provides more evidence for evolution and what I typed in this post

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of being trapped in this pointless and meaningless existence, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: DarkEaterMidir