• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
I applied to life circle, but my health condition was not qualifying. I guess painful, itching, burning, light and wind sensitive eye condition is not good enough.

I am working with Dignitas trying to find psychiatrist who will write up mental competency, but having no luck finding one.

Or maybe just get N myself and say fuck all those people and jumping through all of their hoops. This way 12k more can be donated to Shriners childrens hospital.

The laws really need to be changed around the world. If someone is mentally competent and wants to die, let them die. Do not force them to suffer in pain for decades, or pursue a risky suicide, or travel across the world for assisted suicide.

My dad shot himself in the head. He was also dealing with health problems, possibly legs amputated. He is lucky he succeeded and did not end up worse. If we had better laws he would not have had to take that risk.

Wish I could have been killed in Iraq. I came close numerous times, received a purple heart. Not close enough though. Or have gotten a terminal illness instead of a chronic illness.

Just throwing out random thoughts.

I look back at the previous 35 years and see noting but pain and hurt. I look forward to the next 35 and see nothing but pain and hurt, made even worse by chronic pain. We all know the second half will certainly be worse than the first half. I really wish evolution had created an off switch for us.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Evolution, unfortunately, only cares about survival and making sure the species thrives. It is a "single-minded" biological mechanism.

I am sorry you suffered so much. I am bit younger, being 27, but when I look back, the moments where I wasn't in pain or numb are few and between. I am not looking forward to more 27, 37 or who knows how many years of a garbage excuse of a life, which is why I am catching the bus as soon as I am not responsible for someone else's life anymore.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I applied to life circle, but my health condition was not qualifying. I guess painful, itching, burning, light and wind sensitive eye condition is not good enough.

I am working with Dignitas trying to find psychiatrist who will write up mental competency, but having no luck finding one.

Or maybe just get N myself and say fuck all those people and jumping through all of their hoops. This way 12k more can be donated to Shriners childrens hospital.

The laws really need to be changed around the world. If someone is mentally competent and wants to die, let them die. Do not force them to suffer in pain for decades, or pursue a risky suicide, or travel across the world for assisted suicide.

My dad shot himself in the head. He was also dealing with health problems, possibly legs amputated. He is lucky he succeeded and did not end up worse. If we had better laws he would not have had to take that risk.

Wish I could have been killed in Iraq. I came close numerous times, received a purple heart. Not close enough though. Or have gotten a terminal illness instead of a chronic illness.

I look back at the previous 35 years and see noting but pain and hurt. I look forward to the next 35 and see nothing but pain and hurt, made even worse by chronic pain. We all know the second half will certainly be worse than the first half. I really wish evolution had created an off switch for us.

I never once regretted attempting suicide. I have regretted failing more times that I can count.

Human beings should have the right to invest in their own welfare and their own judgment. Society is imposing it's judgment, saying it knows what best for another individual. If you have insignificant desire to live, if you are not obsessed with achieving some kind of superficial ludicrous goal you are too depressed, too despondent, to disconnected from the addiction, you have lost interest in the heroin and therefore society must impose and inject a prospective through chemistry, through whatever means to get you back in the chase, back in the game. That really all this is about. It's very rare that someone has a negative prospective from nowhere. It's silly to sit there and say someone has a different prospective, they want different things, because their focus is more on a certain quality of life or expectation and they just won't accept living in the same cesspool that you live in their judgment is impared. You will accept a certain level of stretch, and someone else says I am not going to step in that shit, you can wallow in it if you want but I won't. There is just no way to have this discussion of where you draw this line of who is qualified.

The qualified should exist with all people. Besides the most extreme case where the individual does not even know what planet they are in, than you can disqualify them. You have no business imposing this culture norm, that we should all be the kind of fish, feed in the same pattern and like it. There is no empirical philosophy here. And if there is it's on the opposite side of the argument. Culture can be made to look ludicrous on this subject. What is the assumption? That no matter how crappy life is, it's good. We know where this culture probation of this comes from. It comes from monotheism, where they wish for an eternal life, that doesn't even have a description. Yes you will live eternally, but it does not describe what they will be doing. What do they do forever in the infernal plan? If they did describe it, most people would say I don't want to be doing that forever.

The game for some is all about the ego, having more stuff etc. For another person it might be just a few glorious moments, a perfect sunset with the perfect companion, so they say yes, those little pieces of life are enough to make the game worth playing. Some people will emotional need nothing, some will need everything. It's just ludicrous to impose there is something called normative and say you must have this much desire to live or we will not respect the dignity of your consciousness. We will disable it we will force you to comply, to what we have established as the truth when it comes to life being a good. The premise that somehow being a desire machine is somehow an accomplishment, that surviving as the molecule demands, is an accomplishment, that surviving as a successful heroin addict is the game. If you are not chasing the heroin, you are broken your sick, we got to inject more desire into you because your sick.

It is perhaps the rational state of being, the only way an captive animal perceives it's existence, if it truly understands it's existence. You can't help but be demotivated by the realization that your chasing something that doesn't exist. A satisfaction you can never gain. You can understand it's an insidious game. To declare that people can't invest in that understanding is stupid.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Just curious, how much does it cost to go to Life Circle? Same as Dignitas?

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
I didnt even look at the price for it. I just tried to apply.

Reactions: El Topo