Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
There are feelings as harmful as any stabbing, feelings where it seems that cuts are the only way to get some respite during the storm. And yet, I am alive.

Today I feel like this, my biggest problem is that I get too emotionally attached to other people, and the most horrible thing you can feel is to think that you have lost that person.

I don't like falling in love, because the way I love is too intense, I am a very emotional person, who gives 100% to the other person and yet, I fall in love with someone, although that person is also in love with me.

Being mentally unstable hurts, it hurts a lot

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N, Forever Sleep, Lynx. and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
There are feelings as harmful as any stabbing, feelings where it seems that cuts are the only way to get some respite during the storm. And yet, I am alive.

Today I feel like this, my biggest problem is that I get too emotionally attached to other people, and the most horrible thing you can feel is to think that you have lost that person.

I don't like falling in love, because the way I love is too intense, I am a very emotional person, who gives 100% to the other person and yet, I fall in love with someone, although that person is also in love with me.

It really is. Life is a tragedy that none of us even agreed to. We had no choice in our existence. We were all forced into this play, like actors playing a part. We are all just puppets being controlled on strings until we die, forced to do meaningless things (work and pay bills) just to survive. We were all forced here into this absurd world, and this is the biggest tragedy. Personally, I wish I were never born, but sadly I had no control over it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I understand how hard it can be to love people with all of your heart. It can be dangerous and painful, especially if you haven't developed a wide social net of other people who all care for you. I'm here for you. đź’™

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023

I love too much and feel too much. I wish I had a switch on my head so I could dial down my intense feelings.
Being highly empathic and mentally ill at the same time is chaotic .

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it tragic how life even exists in the first place, causing so much harm and suffering as a result. It's dreadful how existing beings have to suffer so extremely and I will always see it as a curse being burdened with the ability to suffer.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
And that is why I don't entertain certain emotions that can go crazy anymore.

I understand perfectly how losing someone you like feels because I went through it a long time ago.

Time is weird tho. All people I liked even if I wanted to like them now it is impossible to feel anything about them.

Probably due to years that passed and my perspective on humans and life shifting.