• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
am playing rn aint i?

is that how u see it? i dont see it like that i see being tough means creating your own option and not walk on others footprint

i didnt say dont worry about it i said dont stop playing and give up people who suicide the most had gave up on thier mistakes instead of making it lessons and learning from it they "ran out of options" but little they know that they make them
or they knew that they make them and are lazy to make them and those are the selfish i meant earlier hope my message arrived man

Not evry1 wh/ ctbs ds tht bcse thy hve mde mistkes & nt heedd 'life lessns'

agn ur assumptns r all situatnl

Slf hve an injury whch forces slf 2 b mute -- cannt refr 2 slf in 1st persn -- am terrifd of own reflctn & hve nt lookd in a mirrr snce 2020
Am nt abl 2 engage wth n.ethng or n.e1

Othrs hve chronc disbiltes or pharmceuticl injries

Thre = 0 'life = beautfl' fr slf & thre nevr wll b -- slf conditn ds nt hve a cure & thre r 1000s of ppl on SaSu wh/ cannt b cured eithr

Traditnl wisdm wll nt fix mny of th/ issus tht u r assumng & thy wll only mke ppl suffrng wth thse issus feel wrse

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022

Slf hve an injury whch forces slf 2 b mute -- cannt refr 2 slf in 1st persn -- am terrifd of own reflctn & hve nt lookd in a mirrr snce 2020

Thre = 0 'life = beautfl' fr slf & thre nevr wll b -- slf conditn ds nt hve a cure & thre r 1000s of ppl on SaSu wh/ cannt b cured eithr

Traditnl wisdm wll nt fix mny of th/ issus tht u r assumng & thy wll only mke ppl suffrng wth thse issus feel wrse

"Translated:"

Not everyone who contemplates this thinks that because they have made mistakes and not heeded "life lessons."

Again, your assumptions are all situational.

I myself have an injury which forces me to be mute—I cannot refer to myself in the first person. I am terrified of my own reflection and have not looked in a mirror since 2020. I am unable to engage with anything or anyone.

Others have chronic disabilities or pharmaceutical injuries.
There is zero "life is beautiful" for me, and there never will be. My condition does not have a cure, and there are thousands of people on the same boat who cannot be cured either.

Traditional wisdom will not fix many of the issues that you are assuming, and they will only make people suffering from these issues feel worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
ازعر من مخيم الحسين

ازعر من مخيم الحسين

Jun 1, 2023

is it Eisoptrophobia? first time hear about it am sure that it must be hard am sorry for you

idk man Every individual, regardless of their abilities or disabilities, has inherent worth and can contribute to the world in meaningful ways. Disabilities do not define a person's value or potential for a fulfilling life. It's important to foster a society that promotes inclusivity, understanding, and support for individuals with disabilities. By embracing diversity and providing the necessary resources and accommodations ,and thats a reason to not die and continue living to build this society for you and the thousands of people on your boat

and please its not "traditional wisdom" i dont believe in such thing
In my opinion the mental health industry is filled with sleazy greedy bastards who want to keep us broken and depressed ,they want kids with ADHD to sit there and take drugs such as adderall,or depressed people to take drugs because this somehow makes them "feel better".I mean if we really think about it why would a therapist want you to get better?Realistically speaking if you got better thats less money for them.The only times i agree with the mental health industry is when it comes to loss of sanity such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia or psychosis.Other than things of that sort its fucked.
so true

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
is it Eisoptrophobia? first time hear about it am sure that it must be hard am sorry for you

idk man Every individual, regardless of their abilities or disabilities, has inherent worth and can contribute to the world in meaningful ways. Disabilities do not define a person's value or potential for a fulfilling life. It's important to foster a society that promotes inclusivity, understanding, and support for individuals with disabilities. By embracing diversity and providing the necessary resources and accommodations ,and thats a reason to not die and continue living to build this society for you and the thousands of people on your boat

so true

= nt abt worth -- = abt qualty of lfe -- & sme ppl hve net 0 qualty of lfe & r constntly suffrng & r jst finshd

Bth u & @lifeandeath d/ nt Cm 2 undrstnd tht levl of persnl suffrng othr thn tht lfe cn alwys b beautfl

& tbf thre r plnty of gd therpsts out thre -- = jst tht ppl wh/ wre helpd b/ thm dd nt end up on SaSu

Slf usd 2 wrk in suicde prevntn & recvery & am srry 2 brk it 2 u bt sme ppl d/ nt hve lives tht gve thm thse expernces or evr wll -- & thse ppl shld b grantd th/ autnmy 2 leav wth dignty on thr own terms or 2 try 2 live -- bcse = no1s decsn bt thrs

& tht = mch diffrnt thn jst 'tellng thm 2 ctb' bcse no1 ds tht -- ppl jst spport ech-othr thru thr own feelngs & decisns, whatevr thy mght b

Last edited:
L

lifeandeath

May 30, 2023
U r jst nt listnng

Membrs alrdy knw wht = logcl

Mny r nt abl 2 chnge bcse nt evry1 = jst sad = nds 2 g/ 2 th/ gym

Mny ppl hve bn puttng in effrt fr 20yrs & r suffrng mre thn evr

Mny ppl hve trd 20 diffrnt thrpies & 30 diffrnt medcatns & stll suffr evry dy

= nt jst a cse tht ppl r 'sad'

Ur assumptns abt diffrnt struggls r surfce level & th/ suggestns u r makng r surfce levl also

Slf also fought wth evry ounce of slf b-ing nt 2 end up hre -- slf hd rlatnshps & famly & meanng & purpse & hbbies & issus r nt goin2 b fixd wth 'therpy & gym & jst b-ing willng'

= like tellng tellng anorexcs 2 jst eat a burgr

Ppl cme 2 SaSu s/ thy cn jst let out thr tru feelngs without b-ing mde 2 feel lke thy r failres or nt tryng hrd enuf

Ur argmnts mght b logcl 2 a smll proprortn of mentl hlth issus bt thy r idealistc & thre r plnty of thngs tht thy r nt goin2 fix

Wht abt ppl wth chronc d-bilt8tng hlth conditns & thy cnnt functn & wlk frm 1 room 2 anothr

U r ignorng s/ mny diffrnt stuatns 2 fit hr narr8tve fr th/ ppl wh/ r nt thinkng 'logclly'
Majority of people tho,do not have chronic disorders that limit there physical ability heavily.Majority of people replying in this thread,have told me that yes what i'm saying would work,but they don't have the motivation/fuel/discipline/consistency or whatever to keep up.Thats why i'm telling them they're not trying enough.Because they are telling me themselves they could do better.And also in the case of people with bipolar,schizophrenia,DID and other things.They need professional help,disorders that affect ur perceptions of reality require medication to treat.And once ur on these medications and ur in a sound state of mind then u should try eat more healthy and what not.Ur picking out a small group of people and trying to disprove what i'm saying entirely.And my question isn't answered for those who are capable.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

so true
= nt abt worth -- = abt qualty of lfe -- & sme ppl hve net 0 qualty of lfe & r constntly suffrng & r jst finshd

Bth u & @lifeandeath d/ nt Cm 2 undrstnd tht levl of persnl suffrng othr thn tht lfe cn alwys b beautfl

& tbf thre r plnty of gd therpsts out thre -- = jst tht ppl wh/ wre helpd b/ thm dd nt end up on SaSu

Slf usd 2 wrk in suicde prevntn & recvery & am srry 2 brk it 2 u bt sme ppl d/ nt hve lives tht gve thm thse expernces or evr wll -- & thse ppl shld b grantd th/ autnmy 2 leav wth dignty on thr own terms or 2 try 2 live -- bcse = no1s decsn bt thrs

& tht = mch diffrnt thn jst 'tellng thm 2 ctb' bcse no1 ds tht -- ppl jst spport ech-othr thru thr own feelngs & decisns, as thy shld
Translation:

It's not about worth. It's about quality of life. And some people have net zero quality of life and are constantly suffering and are just finished.

Both you and @lifeandeath do not seem to understand that level of personal suffering other than that life can always eventually be beautiful.

And to be frank there are plenty of good therapists out there. It's just that people who were helped by them did not end up on SaSu.

Self used to work in suicide prevention and recovery and am sorry to break it to you but some people do not have lives that give them these experiences or ever will. And these people should be granted the autonomy to leave with dignity on their own terms or to try to live. Because it's no-one's decision but theirs.

And that is much different than just 'telling them to CTB' because no-one does that. People just support each other through their own feelings and decisions, as they should.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Majority of people tho,do not have chronic disorders that limit there physical ability heavily.Majority of people replying in this thread,have told me that yes what i'm saying would work,but they don't have the motivation/fuel/discipline/consistency or whatever to keep up.Thats why i'm telling them they're not trying enough.Because they are telling me themselves they could do better.And also in the case of people with bipolar,schizophrenia,DID and other things.They need professional help,disorders that affect ur perceptions of reality require medication to treat.And once ur on these medications and ur in a sound state of mind then u should try eat more healthy and what not.Ur picking out a small group of people and trying to disprove what i'm saying entirely.And my question isn't answered for those who are capable.

Abt 3 ppl respondd 2 u & 1 of thse hs alrdy sd tht thy hve tried fr xtendd priod of tme -- = nt jst tht thy cannt b bothrd -- tht = nt represnt8tve of 35k ppl on th/ ste

& majrty of ppl wth thse othr illnsses r in treatmnt alrdy & hve bn tryng diet & fitnss fr yrs -- ths = wht am tellng u

• Love
ازعر من مخيم الحسين

ازعر من مخيم الحسين

Jun 1, 2023
Again you are keep repeating and I will keep repeating u said it's about quality but for some reason you keep linking the quality to the suffer and when I said it's not the suffer it's how u look at it you mentioned that some suffers can't be treated and the cycle repeats man listen
The argument is two types:
1-the one that each sides tries to prove other is wrong
2- the one that i want to reach which is benifitng eachother

I've heard your pov please hear mine if dot can't look at dot reflection in the mirror then f*ck the mirrors after all how many @Dot we have :)
ofc life won't be ez imagine a life without suffer and everything is just painless and ez what will give things their value in that kind of life actually that's the life where everyone will want to suicide and as they say in my country let me add another verse to the poem:
People love to play games not because they are ez just because to overcome the obstacles in it "and they really enjoy saying I finished the hard level to their friends" that's the point of games "
telling them to CTB' because no-one does that.
Yes there are ,a plenty of those sadist you want me to quote some?
Or no n3ed to because both of us know that there are

L

lifeandeath

May 30, 2023
Just adding my 2 cents that the idea that you can fix all your problems by "finding your purpose" and "getting fit" is just horseshit, plain and simple. I'm very glad it worked for you, and I hope that it works for you forever. If it was that simple for everyone, I can assure you it would be much more widely accepted, rather than the baseline grifter playbook that YouTubers run when they want to sell directionless and gullible young men something. Hell, if that was all it took, my years in the military would have been the happiest I ever experienced, instead of a mental hell that led to severe and debilitating mental health issues that I struggle with to this day. Again, I'm glad that these things have worked for you and make logical sense in your mind. Where you err is believing that you've happened upon some universal fixall instead of just the things that you, personally, needed. I understand where you're coming from and I want you to know that wanting to let people in on the secret that will bring them happiness isn't a bad thing on its face, but you need to also accept that as unique and endless the variety of human experience that exists in this world, there are as many (infinite) possibilities for resolving our respective ills.
What purpose do u have in life rn?

F

farlander

Apr 19, 2023
Quite honestly I have a few right now. The cliche one is I have a kid who's also autistic like me but is nonverbal and I want to be around to help him through what I know is going to be a difficult life. In the more esoteric sense, I genuinely believe that our purpose on earth is to find a thing we're good at and perfect it. This applies mostly to artistic pursuits since we're the only known life form that produces art for art's sake, but I believe it also applies to anyone who is extremely skilled at and passionate about their job, easily seem from people who weave blankets or operate forklifts at speeds that terrify and astound, all the way down to the humble burger flipper who you see knocking together like 30 burgers for an order without even breaking a sweat. Anyone who can achieve that kind of speed and precision, to me, is as close to the divine as any of us can hope to achieve. Lastly, in another more personal but less intense sense, I want to experience so many things. Currently I am incorporating more capsaicin (hot sauce, basically) into my diet because I am severely sensitive to spiciness to the point that an entire spectrum of food is outside my current ability to enjoy. And christ alive, I love food. It's less about eating my feelings and more about genuine delight at all the incredible flavors and textures and cuisines all over the world. I'll never be able to try it all in one lifetime, but I want to make an honest effort. More broadly there's just so many experiences I haven't had yet and my mind is still like a sponge, even halfway through my 4th decade on this planet. I hope this answered your question or at least gave you something new to consider.

InTheDarkAlone

InTheDarkAlone

May 29, 2023
am playing rn aint i?

is that how u see it? i dont see it like that i see being tough means creating your own option and not walk on others footprint

i didnt say dont worry about it i said dont stop playing and give up people who suicide the most had gave up on thier mistakes instead of making it lessons and learning from it they "ran out of options" but little they know that they make them
or they knew that they make them and are lazy to make them and those are the selfish i meant earlier hope my message arrived man

am playing rn aint i?

or they knew that they make them and are lazy to make them and those are the selfish i meant earlier hope

am playing rn aint i?

The ego on you is the same kind that took what little I had managed away. Let me guess you "know better" from your experience, yeah? And I don't, I am "misguided"? That's why you presume to project the fact that you have every right to feel as you do about life just as I do rather than admitting it makes you uncomfortable?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Quite honestly I have a few right now. The cliche one is I have a kid who's also autistic like me but is nonverbal and I want to be around to help him through what I know is going to be a difficult life. In the more esoteric sense, I genuinely believe that our purpose on earth is to find a thing we're good at and perfect it. This applies mostly to artistic pursuits since we're the only known life form that produces art for art's sake, but I believe it also applies to anyone who is extremely skilled at and passionate about their job, easily seem from people who weave blankets or operate forklifts at speeds that terrify and astound, all the way down to the humble burger flipper who you see knocking together like 30 burgers for an order without even breaking a sweat. Anyone who can achieve that kind of speed and precision, to me, is as close to the divine as any of us can hope to achieve. Lastly, in another more personal but less intense sense, I want to experience so many things. Currently I am incorporating more capsaicin (hot sauce, basically) into my diet because I am severely sensitive to spiciness to the point that an entire spectrum of food is outside my current ability to enjoy. And christ alive, I love food. It's less about eating my feelings and more about genuine delight at all the incredible flavors and textures and cuisines all over the world. I'll never be able to try it all in one lifetime, but I want to make an honest effort. More broadly there's just so many experiences I haven't had yet and my mind is still like a sponge, even halfway through my 4th decade on this planet. I hope this answered your question or at least gave you something new to consider.
The ego on you is the same kind that took what little I had managed away. Let me guess you "know better" from your experience, yeah? And I don't, I am "misguided"? That's why you presume to project the fact that you have every right to feel as you do about life just as I do rather than admitting it makes you uncomfortable?

Thy wll nt b respondng n.emre

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I'm not trying to pressure people into changing,i'm telling them why its logical to change.Yes some people with psychosis for example this wouldn't work on since they're mentally ill.But for majority of ppl things like this work.I'm trying to tell those on here that its logical to change.And so far my argument hasn't been refuted.Because it is logical to change.These ppl can change.The arguments i've heard as to why they shouldn't such as "what if it doesn't work"makes no sense because the exact same can be said to cbt.And if you ask the question"are you happy to CBT"then the whole ideology of this forum crumbles.Because if you're happy to ctb,then why choose being happy in that moment over being happy for the rest of ur life,sure it takes effort,but it lasts a lot longer doesn't it.And if ur not happy to ctb,then why are u even doing it here in the first place.The main thing most are telling me is that it requires motivation and a lot of effort.I've heard that motivation here is viewed as a reason to do something.Its a pretty good reason to put in that effort if yk u can change.Its a pretty good reason to put in that effort if yk it rids u from the pain that they always complain about having.Thats why this doesn't make any sense.If ur saying u don't have a reason to do these things ur basically saying u don't have any severe pain in ur life.Because if u did have the severe pain and u didn't like it,then what more reason do u need to Put in the effort to change urself.U guys on here are all wonderful people with boatloads of potential.You guys need to just take that first step.And just saying its there choice doesn't exactly disprove any of my arguments.Its like that based arab dude said,You need purpose.Yes it takes effort to find ur purpose but theres an insanely good reason to put in the work to find ur purpose.Unless u Like the feeling of sadness,which if u do means u shouldn't ctb anyway because then u can enjoy the feeling of sadness longer ig.I just can't see any counter argument to this and i feel most ppl r not tapping into there full potential.
I think you're missing the fact that crippling pain keeps you from being able to do the things that might help. Again aside from the fact that plenty of people have done the things you're suggesting and have still wanted to die, pain is not automatically motivating. If someone gets their leg broken and cannot bear to walk on it then the fact that there's a hospital 1km away does not help. And it's not motivating to increase your pain trying to get to said hospital. Especially when most of the time you force yourself through the agony, get there and they can't help you.

You put yourself through agony over and over again and the result stays the same. If there was a surefire quick fix then most of us would have already done it. Hell if there was a surefire hard fix many people here would have already done it. You want everyone to destroy themselves trying things that many of us have already done and it's just. Not possible. People have limits and that's okay.

Also "what if it doesn't work" is one of the biggest fears many people here have with trying to ctb. Because if we fail and are caught then our lives often become significantly worse. That doesn't mean people don't want to or that it makes being alive any easier.

Our problems are not candy dispensers where if you put in A you get out B. You're presuming you know everyone's individual situations better than we do.