Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I just want everything to go away. Is it too much to ask?
There's a reason I distract myself to oblivion to forget but apparently there's a limit to how much I can distract myself.
I'm in a similar boat. The few distractions I've got aren't really working as much as they used to. Wish I was the kind of depressive that can sleep literal days away in bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Nemeshisu, MysticPerception and 1 other person
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
If only I could satisfied with just me ending my life.
The fact that even if I do commit suicide, just thinking about all the other animals and every other life put there suffering and no way to end it with a red button makes me want to blow my brains out.

This is too much despair for me.
I wish there was a red button that you can just sit on that can end it all.
Where's the red button when you need it? ;-;;-;

I want the suffering to end. All of it. ;-;;-;

Why do I have the impression that many terrible and undeserving things have happened to you throughout your life?

You seem like a person who has a big heart, who perhaps was an idealist at some point in her life who just wanted the best for everyone. However after experiencing so much betrayal and disappointment it has crushed you and now you're so pessimistic about life.

If I'm wrong, I apologize for having the wrong impression. However if I'm right, I'm so sorry you've been treated so poorly when you deserved so much better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, goomsoom, Élégie and 3 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Why do I have the impression that many terrible and undeserving things have happened to you throughout your life?

You seem like a person who has a big heart, who perhaps was an idealist at some point in her life who just wanted the best for everyone. However after experiencing so much betrayal and disappointment it has crushed you and now you're so pessimistic about life.

If I'm wrong, I apologize for having the wrong impression. However if I'm right, I'm so sorry you've been treated so poorly when you deserved so much better.
I want everything to die with me.. ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Vampirin, BlueWidow and 1 other person
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I want you to have a flower =)

800px-Beautiful-pink-flower_-_West_Virginia_-_ForestWander.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and WhyIsLife56

a complete unknown...
Jun 4, 2019
Well-put. It seems self-evident to me that any being sentient enough to understand the inevitability of death and intelligent enough to be able to reasonably predict the course of their life should have the right to choose death.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, BlueWidow, diyCTB and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Epsilon0, BlueWidow and 2 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I think for people to be comfortable with suicide is to first have them be comfortable with death first. People's whole entire lives are bent on avoiding death--cause it makes them uncomfortable.

Getting them to be more comfortable with death would be the first step for making the idea of suicide more familiar.

Before suicide, death comes first.
The first step is to be comfortable with death.

And then later non-existence and then suicide.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Exitforme, BlueWidow and 2 others
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
I always felt l don't want to have kids, I don't want anyone to go through all the pain of life. Pain and unhappiness is guaranteed while you may also experience some happiness.

Never understood why I have to make someone go through all the pain i.e. life when I can choose not to do it and end the cycle. Procreating just because we want to have a purpose in life feels unfair to me.

Some people accumulates so much wealth like what are you even going to do it we all die in the end. There is enough resource for all humans to survive on this planet but we are fighting to want more than we need. Create problems solve it and its an endless cycle with no purpose. The end is certain.

I am having an existential crisis.

@WhyIsLife56 I hope you are still here I want to have a chat with you.

I am going to sleep, bookmarked it will read later more.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Deleted member 23885 and Élégie
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
"Suicide is not a matter of being acceptable or not. It's your life. If someone says it's unacceptable he is dangerous and stay away from him. He wants to control your life like a totalitarian leader."

*This will be my last post in this thread. :heart::sunglasses::devil:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, LifeQuitter2018, goomsoom and 3 others
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
"Suicide is not a matter of being acceptable or not. It's your life. If someone says it's unacceptable he is dangerous and stay away from him. He wants to control your life like a totalitarian leader."

*This will be my last post in this thread. :heart::sunglasses::devil:
Will you please not lock this thread? It such a great thread and I think that more people should know about antinatalism and efilism. I would probably have to post here every week while I am still here so it stays at the top of list.

Good luck and wishing you peace :hug:

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, MysticPerception, goomsoom and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Will you please not lock this thread? It such a great thread and I think that more people should know about antinatalism and efilism. I would probably have to post here every week while I am still here so it stays at the top of list.

Good luck and wishing you peace :hug:

As long as I'm here, I'll help you keep bumping it back up. :heart:
We can keep bumping it back up the way we do with Stan's thread. Well, as long as they keep it open.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, pthnrdnojvsc, MysticPerception and 1 other person
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
what do you think if everything just pause for forever? If you destroy everything but it still exist in some form, life could start again. When I imagine destruction if doesn't feel it will be very peaceful.

Edit: you can pm me if you don't want to reply in this thread.

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
bump.

For me design of nature, life itself is flawed, for someone to be happy someone needs to be sad, for someone to live someone has to sacrifice their life. By design life is made to be full of misery and pain. Why we are not made like robots who cannot feel pain, who do not have consciousness. We work like robots who just do things they are programmed to do without knowing what is the ultimate purpose of it, how we came into existence, who made us and why. If we think we are not even very high-tech robots.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Élégie, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
I think for people to be comfortable with suicide is to first have them be comfortable with death first. People's whole entire lives are bent on avoiding death--cause it makes them uncomfortable.

Getting them to be more comfortable with death would be the first step for making the idea of suicide more familiar.

Before suicide, death comes first.
The first step is to be comfortable with death.

And then later non-existence and then suicide.
There is truth to this statement.

Those who live life actively ignoring death are ultimately living in denial.

Death calls all men eventually, try as we might to avoid it.

Reactions: Shinbu, Élégie and Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Bumping this.

Even famous Christian philosophers are antinatalistic:
70434783 2382546888492714 9177259696006889472 n

And I feel like most religions are either generally against procreation as they have suffering as core part of their philosophy (like Christianity and Buddhism) or seem to have neutral stance towards procreation.

Reactions: Venessolotic and goomsoom
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Missing you, @WhyIsLife56. ;-; :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Nemeshisu, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
W

whyme1966

Jul 11, 2020
I came across this post on r/antinatalism courtesy of r/andreyloverofmythos and

I'd like to think this post sums up a lot of the horrors of life in detail.

*left out some personal info from original Reddit post
The video is defunct. But the written narrative your penned was excellent.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Cf Schopenhauer. Life is always suffering.

Reactions: Deleted member 23885