• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Lies of my family, friends, and so called support network if I even have one,

My name is Adam Emery Maginnis,
Born July 19th, 1991
Address 245 South Park St Madison, Wi APT 302 if anyone would want to write me letters not that I think it'll happen email [email protected] at the time I thought that name was "cool"

I know, I know, mods I'm not supposed to post personal information but hear me out I don't think anyone here even knows the whole truth about me I'm not even certain about the truth of myself anymore because of the constant "resets" I've been drugged by others before sodium Pentothal and my story currently sounds weak and I don't blame anyone here because I don't have any evidence to support my claim despite being smart even to know that it is out there if you look hard enough to find the truth about me I've done bad things to myself and others due to people taking advantage of me and I've snapped because of it but imagine having a decent life somewhat and having a somewhat loving family and I got married to a girl named Ashley Marie Howard but it may or may not be there anymore I've attempted multiple suicide attempts even tried finding someone to CTB on this website before got arrested the whole books but information can be wiped and distorted
So Next Thursday I'm supposed to see a Physician about medication, mother claims me delusional, but in reality she's in on it and I'm smart enough to know it but again they lie and say the line "are you sure it wasn't a dream" despite knowing that everything that happened to me in the past wasn't all a dream but they are willfully ignorant which is worse to me than lying because it is pretty much the same. I just hope I get to see my wife and kids again they also claim that I killed my firstborn son but they also said that never happened but if there is a God let me start with one despite that there are many from Allah all the way down to Zeus and no I don't believe in such God(s) but all I have to say is sorry for all my sins I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me but do me a favor after I die end my pain and suffering just annihilate me or if I am redeemable forgive me and send me to heaven don't waste your existence by sending me to hell I've experience hell enough on earth and sure I may have deserved it insert your being the better man then insert you are too smart for your own good because I know that it wasn't all my fault since others played a role in it.

Last edited: