Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
May not be spelled right.... anyway who here lies on a daily basis just to get past personal questions or just get by

Reactions: Mizule, Tiburcio, Soon4me and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I used to when I was younger. Nowadays I basically never lie. I am honest about wanting to die, etc. But I am a grown woman, so it is not like owe people explanations. If someone doesn't like the way I think, my desires, well, that is their problem.

But when I was a teen, oh, I lied so much.

Reactions: Tiburcio, thickwing, Gumby and 4 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
My whole life was a lie, pretending I wanted to be here when I never did. Pretending I don't think life is fundamentally a negative thing. Pretending I like people (to myself even), whom I know never had any respect for me, just to avoid being completely alone. Not much choice in this society though, if you express those kinds of thoughts you end up in the nut hut, as someone else here put it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, tryingtoescape, thundersnail and 23 others
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Lying is how I get through life. If I told the truth about how I feel and what I plan to do, I'd get sent to the nut hut. That happened once and I'll do my best to not end up there again

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Luke and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
My whole life was a lie, pretending I wanted to be here when I never did. Pretending I don't think life is fundamentally a negative thing. Pretending I like people (to myself even), whom I know never had any respect for me, just to avoid being completely alone. Not much choice in this society though, if you express those kinds of thoughts you end up in the nut hut, as someone else here put it.

About same things I want to say

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Cyanide
I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
I cannot believe how easily and well people lie. I'm super bad at detecting it and it has led to my current illness.

Reactions: Tiburcio, thickwing and Caerula
T

Tiburcio

I have been lieing all my life and I have not intention of stop. When you are honest about your feelings you receive a rush of garbage people telling you shitty and toxicity. Fucking hypocrites, they say you about being honest that they will help you and when you tell them the truth you get a wave of shit.

Reactions: lv-gras, thickwing, Caerula and 2 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I hope you have found peace, Sonnenblume. Your presence will be sorely missed.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Nzbeelover and Smilla