• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
they don't motivate me to live but also aren't the reason why i want to ctb but films have been easily one of my best distractions throughout my lowest. any film enthusiast here who has letterboxd? if so, what's your top 4 favourite? i'm no film expert but here's mine, you can comment yours too even if you don't have the app, i'd like to know!

Attachments

• 1713973894970.png
    1713973894970.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 0
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Dannie Darko is a great movie, I loved that one. Actually one of my favorites. I have way too many movies I could list, but recently I watched Ginger Snaps and loved it. I love horror movies, and not for the horror of them. Weird I guess.

• Love
Reactions: xoirse
eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Lonely girl
Apr 14, 2024
I like the wailing, girl asleep, sing street and may :)

• Love
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
My main hobby is doing nothing for 10+ hours a day but I also watch movies sometimes
Screenshot 2024 04 24 22 29 51 392 comletterboxdletterboxd edit

• Love
Reactions: xoirse and xinino
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
A012F53E 6C1E 4027 9ED2 FDD5194BCA00
i hope this thread will blow! its very interesting to see suicidal peoples preferences in movies
horror is my favorite genre bc of visions of death and suffering (can relate) or lots of adrenaline and action that keeps you stimulated but not irritated (like thrillers often do. they're too much about life and trouble solving / simply things that i cannot relate to)

my 4 favorites are emotionally comforting non (conventional) horrors but if anyone interested in finding something they like i have a lot of recommendations

• Love
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
Dannie Darko is a great movie, I loved that one. Actually one of my favorites. I have way too many movies I could list, but recently I watched Ginger Snaps and loved it. I love horror movies, and not for the horror of them. Weird I guess.
i love the sci-fi, coming of age and horror aspect of it, it's really interesting. i also have seen ginger snaps, i do think jennifer's body is inspired by that movie. i had fun watching it. do you maybe love horror movies for the gore or maybe something else?
My main hobby is doing nothing for 10+ hours a day but I also watch movies sometimes
View attachment 136612
i have seen all of these except burning. i also really love drive! one of my favourites from ryan gosling, also la la land.
View attachment 136630
i hope this thread will blow! its very interesting to see suicidal peoples preferences in movies
horror is my favorite genre bc of visions of death and suffering (can relate) or lots of adrenaline and action that keeps you stimulated but not irritated (like thrillers often do. they're too much about life and trouble solving / simply things that i cannot relate to)

my 4 favorites are emotionally comforting non (conventional) horrors but if anyone interested in finding something they like i have a lot of recommendations
i do think visions of death in movies do give us a lot of comfort due to the fact that we resonate with death itself and the peace it brings to a person after the suffering. action keeps me distracted from my thoughts because there's a bunch of shit happening hahaha. can you recommend me some?

Last edited:
M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
i love the sci-fi, coming of age and horror aspect of it, it's really interesting. i also have seen ginger snaps, i do think jennifer's body is inspired by that movie. i had fun watching it. do you maybe love horror movies for the gore or maybe something else?

i have seen all of these except burning. i also really love drive! one of my favourites from ryan gosling, also la la land.

i do think visions of death in movies do give us a lot of comfort due to the fact that we resonate with death itself and the peace it brings to a person after the suffering. action keeps me distracted from my thoughts because there's a bunch of shit happening hahaha. can you recommend me some?
This might be a bit of an unorthodox recommendation but Mad Max really struck a nerve with me.

I don't know about you but my introduction to adulthood has been... Well... Rough to say the least. It's hardened me. Like I'm slowly losing my own humanity as well as my faith in it. And so over the years I've accrued this cynical worldview. The kind of which you feel like you can't trust anyone. It's where the line between good, honest individuals and the ones with malice has become so obscured I feel like I can't trust anyone or anything and so I can only rely on myself.

I find this relatable to Max Rockatansky (the main character). I won't spoil the movie (in case you ever decide to watch it! And you should bc it's sooo good :D) but in a nutshell, the world goes to war, cities falls apart, society collapses And max loses his family and humanity in the process and He's left to wander endlessly, empty handed and alone into the world that abandoned him; the wasteland. He's been stripped of all human qualities by this point. He's a shell of a man who can trust no one. It's just so bleak because it assumes the absolute worst case of humanity and human nature in general.

Most people when they hear this movie they think of the cutting edge action scenes with all the cool cars and crazy costumes, but underneath it's surface, Mad Max is a tragedy.

It's the tragedy of humanity...

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024

coming of age films are my great fixation too! i dunno you personally so ill just leave https://boxd.it/moTE this here
my taste may seem too common bc my personal favorite is like virgin suicides,,
when it comes to action its important which setting you prefer and how cruel the shit has to be,, slasherhood is a spectrum