• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I just received a letter from the MH Community team saying that I'll have a telephone consultation in May and I don't know what to expect.

In December I was discharged from being an outpatient at the MH crisis team and they told me I wouldn't be referred to anything afterwards because I had a private psychologist at the time.

Now I receive this letter so long afterwards and I don't know what it's supposed to be about. Has anyone been through this step that can tell me what to expect?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have had dealing with the CMHT (London). Had a pretty good clinical psychologist - there appeared a half decent psychiatrist, a useless one and the rest ofnthe service was confusing, questionable and I really did not feel empowered with their approach - and wasted more than 18 months thinking they might help to keep me alive - they did, but I was a short term project. Their communications were not clear either. To be honest, they are understaffed and services are not coping and I don't think they are good at communicating with each other. It is okay to feel confused - they also will be! Apologies for the ramble - even the most clear minded person can become confused by their communications. Just try and go with the flow and see what happens in May - probably some follow up survey as to how you are doing now or something.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hmmm

I think they call to see 'how you are' cos that is what they are paid for and then they don't do anything. But maybe your call will be different.

I would think about anything you want from them and ask them for that...in case they can be at all helpful.