Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i have until monday to call. first im gonna vent about the letter itself.

"We recently received a referral for mental health services from (therapists name). As we have been unable to contact you by phone, we are requesting that you contact the Intake Worker with regards to this referral.

If we do not hear from you by monday, nov 2/20 we will assume that you no longer require our services and your file will be closed."

"the inake worker" WHAT FUCKING INTAKE WORKER!? CONTACT HOW!? first of all the general just how and who. how is anyone suppose to just know this shit. then you also have the whole thing. you sent this letter to someone who you currently assume has mental disorders. i could be wrong but i dont think i am. the majority of people with any mental disorder probably has some kind of anxiety. while leaving open info like that will confuse most it can completely turn someone with anxiety off from getting help. you "want" to help these people but you cant even do basic shit like give clear instructions. when i originally called about starting therapy i remember there was 100 suggestions for everything except anything someone calling might need. (press 1 for.... press 2 for....) the lack of basic instructions is fucking horrible.

also i just received this today. its thursday at quarter after 1. this gives me whats left of today and tomorrow to call. wow that gives me a lot of time to 1) work through whatever anxiety i might have about calling and 2) god forbid i actually have a life and dont have time to call. the whole fucking god damn thing does nothing except piss me off. they could go a really long way to helping people if they would make things easier (and smucked some of the therapist over the head for not being good therapists as it is their job to be caring and understanding. they are dealing with people that are having/had a shitty life)

anyway this last part is more self hate then a vent however it is the reason this ended up in the suicide section instead of recovery.

i lied...

Fucked upagain

i dont plan on calling.......but he's so happy for me. all he wants is for me to be ok. im a worthless lying cheating pos............

in this song he gave and gave and she took and took.....and thats all i ever do. i shouldnt even be talking to him. he would be so much better off without me for a million different reasons. idc what he says. hes not better with me......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Caspers