• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Okay, so this is an idea I totally stole from another forum came up with on the spot.

The premise is simple: Everyone gets to write one sentence, the next poster will quote that sentence and add their own. Every post will have to quote the entire story thusfar after they've added their own sentence so people who come in here get to read the whole story as it stands at the moment and (hopefully) have a laugh.

So for example, Poster A starts with: 'An old man turned 98, he won the lottery and died the next day.'
Poster B will continue with:
"An old man turned 98, he won the lottery and died the next day."
Though he couldn't enjoy his newfound fortune, his wife lived happily ever after.

[An old man turned 98, he won the lottery and died the next day. Though he couldn't enjoy his newfound fortune, his wife lived happily ever after.']' Etc. You get the gist.

I will start.

Once upon a time, there was a woman, already 69 years old, who lived on a farm in the fabled land of Florin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Once upon a time, there was a woman, already 69 years old, who lived on a farm in the fabled land of Florin.
She had grew up on that farm with her family, she was the only one left to look after it now.

• Love
Reactions: Philosykos
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
She had grew up on that farm with her family, she was the only one left to look after it now.

Over the years, as youth and vitality waned from her body, she saw herself forced to sell much of the farm's lands and livestock.

lotus11

lotus11

Experienced
May 18, 2019
However, there was one section of the land the lady could never bear to part with, for it was here where she stood now, looking out to the deep blue waters of the lake, where she had first met the most important person in her life.

• Love
Reactions: Philosykos
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
However, there was one section of the land the lady could never bear to part with, for it was here where she stood now, looking out to the deep blue waters of the lake, where she had first met the most important person in her life.
She could barely remember her name - let alone her face, as she had vanished as quickly as she had appeared to her on that cool, late spring afternoon - but the words she had spoken had haunted her ever since:

Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
She could barely remember her name - let alone her face, as she had vanished as quickly as she had appeared to her on that cool, late spring afternoon - but the words she had spoken had haunted her ever since:
"Time will dwindle and freeze. Your life will slowly be given to others in exchange of living. Then, when all but the sentimentality remains, sit here. A great decision will appear...and you shall decide."

Her wispy voice trailed off like the breath of wind as she began to dissipate. She drifted apart and away, her body smoke. There was a strange, yet ethereal feeling as the final shimmers of light trailing off slowly went dim, then gone. Soon, the woman had been standing alone on the shore of the lake.

(So happy someone gave this a shot like I had done :hihi:)

Last edited:
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Soon, the woman had been standing alone on the shore of the lake.
For years, she had pondered the meaning of her words, what decision she had been speaking of; day in day out, she recited the words in her head.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan
ArtySchopenhauer

ArtySchopenhauer

Jun 25, 2020
For years, she had pondered the meaning of her words, what decision she had been speaking of; day in day out, she recited the words in her head.
A gentle melancholy pervaded her spirits, as the words swirled around in her head in incessant repetition; and then, with time, cold fear gradually gripped her as the deep and secret meaning of those words emerged from it's foggy obscurity.

(hope im doing this right btw.)