• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
O.J. Simpson, the former professional football star acquitted of charges in the murder of his former wife, but later found liable in a separate civil trial has died.

He was 76 years old.

In 1994, Simpson's ex-wife and mother of two of his children, Nicole Brown Simpson, was found stabbed to death with her friend, Ron Goldman in Los Angeles. Simpson was accused of killing them both, but was acquitted in a highly-publicized trial. He was later found liable for both deaths in a civil lawsuit in 1997.

Simpson and Brown Simpson, who were married for seven years, had a rocky relationship, with Simpson allegedly abusing her. Her murder took place two years after their divorce.

His trouble with the law continued in 2007 when he was arrested in Las Vegas on armed robbery and kidnapping charges. He was convicted a year later and sentenced to 33 years behind bars. He was released in 2017.

Simpson rose to fame as a NFL star in the late 1960s. He played mostly for the Buffalo Bills and is considered to be one of the greatest running backs of all time.

He went on to have an acting career, starting in movies and TV shows.

The question is SASU? Do you believe O.J. Simpson committed the crime?

YES OR NO?

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Everyone knows he did but the evidence was scuffed. "I recall that glove debacle and how OJ's lawyer wanted him to stop taking his arthritis medication to cause his hand to swell. This made the glove (one he wore during murders) too small for him to put on." OJ beat her multiple times in past days prior to the murder

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Everyone knows he did but the evidence was scuffed. "I recall that glove debacle and how OJ's lawyer wanted him to stop taking his arthritis medication to cause his hand to swell. This made the glove (one he wore during murders) too small for him to put on." OJ beat her multiple times in past days prior to the murder

Nevr knw abt th/ medcatn issu

Intrestng

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Meanwhile OJ da Juiceman is going to jail for drug trafficking.

It's a bad month for orange juice.

• Yay!
Reactions: Unicr0n
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
If an afterlife exists, I hope his former wife gets justice for what OJ did to her.

Reactions: LevUwU

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
He did it about as plainly clearly as the sun rose this morning

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I was only four months old when the murders happened so I have never been able to see why some people are so sure he did or didn't do it. I really do wonder how he got away with it so easily if he really did do it.

Reactions: pilotviolin
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
no way ss become my main source of news. also

View attachment 135112
I am the official SASU news anchor.

I will be bringing my highly rated, highly viewed broadcast. 'Whirlwind weekly'. To the shores of this website, and I got to be honest with you, I think it's gonna be a real hoot!

Reactions: 4am