NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Below we put a phrase that'll fuck up any friendship, familial or romantic relationship we've been in all for the purpose of self-sabotaging. How do we push those we lsupposedly love away from us? Such as...

"You're not hearing me though. Fuck you. Do whatever you want and I will too. Nothing fucking matters anyways."

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: 710, Insomniac and Pluto
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
Below we put a phrase that'll fuck up any friendship, familial or romantic relationship we've been in all for the purpose of self-sabotaging. How do we push those we lsupposedly love away from us? Such as...

"You're not hearing me though. Fuck you. Do whatever you want and I will too. Nothing fucking matters anyways."

To my parents: I had sex outside of marriage.

To my siblings: I'm bi. I'm also suffering from genetic sexual attraction..

To my friends and cousins: I'm non binary. I feel more comfortable with they/them pronouns.

I'm neighter of these things but I'd imagine it's what it'd take to ruin my relationships lol

• Yay!
Reactions: 710
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Romantic relationship:"did i not tell you how much fucked up i'm?
Better for your own good to stay away from me"

A

Adrenalineaddict

Jun 27, 2022
"see mum, here's the thing, I'm not sure I can just get over it, just live if you think dying is so impossible, just don't hurt anyone ever, just lop off my entire personality and grow a new one in a matter of seconds, just cure every ailment known to man solely by going gluten free, just believe in Jesus, just spend all my free time reading philosophy and religious texts even though I've no desire to, just study a subject that triggers me at university full time for 4 years straight, just fill in the blank...."

Or one that will blow any kind of relationship to shreds in seconds: "I dont want to recover"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
My ex to me: you are too good for me. You will always be/ feel used by someone. You are not know what true love is. This combo destroy every Man heart. If any woman reads it please never use this text. This shattered my soul.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sans and S like suicide
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
M.A.G.A.

Reactions: rationaltake and Ashu