• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dkpmm

dkpmm

Apr 20, 2023
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Please be gentle.

Consulting the PPHe, the lethal mixtures section got my attention, since it seems to be a very reliable method which uses quite available substances on the market.

Particularly the D-DMA version which contains diazepam, morphine and amitriptyline.
I can actually access medical prescription for the first and the last, which makes it quite easy to gather the amount necessary to CTB.
The issue comes with morphine which is very unavailable in my country, but... heroin is indeed quite common to obtain and it's very similar in it's pharmacology.

I wonder if a mixture of the so above mentioned substances, granted the appropriate dosages are administered with good timing, will effectively work as a reliable and painless method to CTB.

At the current moment, this seems the best option to succeed with little to no effort in retrieving the compounds.

Do you have any thoughts or experiences to share about this?

Thanks to all of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat