• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because we're all slaves to the system and dead men pay no taxes

Last edited:
Reactions: jabberwocky47
jabberwocky47

jabberwocky47

Mar 6, 2024
Simple. They don't care about how we feel, only how much we earn them. Their morals are out of wack and have been from the start.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i don't get this either. so they want us to consume basically,,, they can save so much $ on social sec, welfare, medicare... the list goes on and on. i don't see a problem. they won't need as many fake doctors, officers, first responders - all that shit. civilians need not be traumatized witnessing a violent action. n used to be so cheap. that's gone now.i will never understand the logic in this.

Reactions: sserafim
drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
This a really hard the obession want to make surfer people with to not choice to die. The internal pain is a horrible hell to endure anyone. For me, i wanted to die peacefull with not hurt my family.

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
"Murder is illegal because it deprives government of taxpayer money." Not because it is immoral - but because it hurts the government. Same with suicide, except you serve a prison term in a psych ward rather than a jail if you get caught.

But honestly there should be no regulation of suicide, the means of doing it, methods or failed attempts. That means to not help anyone commit it and to not stop them either. The government should not give a shit. Psych wards should only detain those people who are dangerous to others, not themselves. Euthanasia should only be legal as a form of capital punishment for those criminals who seek it voluntarily. Suicide should neither be assisted nor prevented - it needs to be a choice of freedom.

Last edited: