• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
SN was found by my parents . I left the browser open logged in while I left the room . Not sure if they saw this site or not . I will leave this site in a day or 2 .
Peace to everyone here.

Maybe our paths will cross
when this universe folds in and makes another.
Maybe, at the point

when all that is, and all that's ever been,
collapses into everything else and is remade,
our paths will cross, however briefly, and

our terminus become a junction.
It may be a long shot. I will take it
and hope and trust our paths will cross again
Oliver Tearle

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
SN was found by my parents . I left the browser open logged in while I left the room . Not sure if they saw this site or not . I will leave this site in a day or 2 .
Is that the reason. They won't do anything to サス if you projected this site on the big screen.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Your family came to your aid, and I commend your integrity.

I hope they're handling things responsibly and giving you all the support you need.

If you choose recovery, I wish you success and happiness. :heart:

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD
LostCauseLooknToCTB

LostCauseLooknToCTB

YoungLostHoplessandAlone
Apr 6, 2023
Peace to everyone here.

Maybe our paths will cross
when this universe folds in and makes another.
Maybe, at the point

when all that is, and all that's ever been,
collapses into everything else and is remade,
our paths will cross, however briefly, and

our terminus become a junction.
It may be a long shot. I will take it
and hope and trust our paths will cross again
Oliver Tearle
Heres an alternate to leaving just use your phone with a password protected browser that way if you leave it open on your phone they cannot see what you were on, If thats not an option then see you on the other side friend.👋

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'd be freaking out if that happened to me. Good luck to you epic, whether you're trying to recover or CTB. You can always come back if you ever feel like it, so hopefully you don't feel like you have to stay away permanently. I always loved the gifs in your pfp.

Reactions: epic
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Aw man...I'm sorry to hear that.. You were the only person to notice when I'd left the forum like a month ago; it really meant a lot to me, and I should have told you that before now. Thank you. ❤

I wish you the best and hope to see you again. Farewell, friend.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful being in that situation but anyway goodbye and I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: epic
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm really sorry @epic to see you go you've been a very dear friend to me for along time I'll miss you a lot. Your such a kind hearted beautiful soul and it's been an honor and privilege to have you as my very cherished dear friend ❤.
I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do. Lot's of Love and many Beautiful Blessings to you my Dear Friend ❤ 💕 💖💛 💙

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I'm really sorry @epic to see you go you've been a very dear friend to me for along time I'll miss you a lot. Your such a kind hearted beautiful soul and it's been an honor and privilege to have you as my very cherished dear friend ❤.
I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do. Lot's of Love and many Beautiful Blessings to you my Dear Friend ❤ 💕 💖💛 💙
Thank you . So long my friend :)

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
im so sorry, that must be such a stressful situation. i genuinely wish you the best of luck with whatever is next for you, epic. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I hope you find some answers as to what's going on with you. I wish you the best going forward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra