• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Just wanted to post this so people don't get worried. I'm finally back in the mental health system, receiving regular care and my doctor says my depression might be linked to my gender dysphoria so I received a referral for that as well.

Things are looking up, I don't want to die soon, I want to give these things a shot. Even if I do end up commiting suicide if it doesn't all help me, I've received enough information on here to know how to do it properly.

I really want to thank everyone on this forum, you've helped me through the darkest pit of my life so far and your encouragement to give certain things a shot helped me pull through.
Thanks for always being there to listen to me.

I know not everyone who's reading this sees a light at the end of the tunnel and perhaps for some there is none. I just wish everyone the best, I wish everyone could receive some happiness in peace. In whichever way that might come to you.

I might be online to respond to some messages and responds but other than that, this is it for me. Thanks again. You're all caring and wonderful human beings, regardless of what you might think of yourself.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Just wanted to post this so people don't get worried. I'm finally back in the mental health system, receiving regular care and my doctor says my depression might be linked to my gender dysphoria so I received a referral for that as well.

Things are looking up, I don't want to die soon, I want to give these things a shot. Even if I do end up commiting suicide if it doesn't all help me, I've received enough information on here to know how to do it properly.

I really want to thank everyone on this forum, you've helped me through the darkest pit of my life so far and your encouragement to give certain things a shot helped me pull through.

I know not everyone who's reading this sees a light at the end of the tunnel and perhaps for some there is none. I just wish everyone the best, I wish everyone could receive some happiness in peace. In whichever way that might come to you.

I might be online to respond to some messages and responds but other than that, this is it for me. Thanks again. You're all caring and wonderful human beings, regardless of what you might think of yourself.

Gr8 nws

Gd lck & kp Njoyng Leprous

• Love
Reactions: Fwompje
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023

Thanks so much @Fwompje! I wish you the best 💙💛

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Good luck and I wish you the best.

• Love
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That's good news to hear and I wish you good luck on your journey of recovery and future endeavours. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Fwompje and BBBB
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Hey, that's awesome. I hope you get the desired end result either way, whatever that implies for you. :)

• Love
incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023

Goodluck fwompy <3 I'll miss you! Take care of yourself out there :3 hopefully we keep in touch on discord haha

• Hugs
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Best of luck to you in wherever you go from here, that's fantastic!

• Love
Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
I hope you find what you're looking for on life. Keep your head up.

• Love
finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023

I wish you the best in your recovery and journey! Good luck and fare well <33! I hope you find peace and satisfaction :)

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Good luck! Hope this is the beginning of a permanently better chapter for you!

Reactions: rationaltake
embrace_release

embrace_release

end me
Mar 13, 2021
I'll miss you lots, you were one of my favorite people on here! :heart: Hope everything works out the way you want

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Ah man I didn't see this until now. I'm gonna miss you. It's been nice having a chat with you every once in a while. Hope everything works out for you! 👍

• Love
suicidalextremist

suicidalextremist

Suicidal person with big ideas | He/They
Mar 6, 2023
I hope your recovery goes well! Thank you so much for all the kind words you've said to me, even if our time together was short. You're an awesome person and you deserve to be happy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fwompie and krxbs
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
omfg i saw this terribly late but i wanted to drop a message anyway... maybe you'll swing by this post again and see it somehow. i'm really happy for you, fwomp, and i hope you can keep that positive energy and nurture it; you're a wonderfully sweet person and you deserve to live a good life. i wish you the best of luck in your journey to recovery and self actualization. take care!!

Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
oh i wish you best fwo and know i will missed our chat in the mornings (for me at least), good luck out there

• Love
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Tantacrul is going to edit his video and show this thread(and many others like this) to millions of his viewers .

Wait, does that mean he will have to show members as being more loving, nuanced and balanced then he previously thought ?
Nevermind he dropped his idea.