K

Kurtzmann

Jul 19, 2022
I've hurt my family for years with my anger and drinking. I have also spent much of my life twitching and blinking a lot. This has been present since I was a kid. I don't always struggle with drinking, but I do often see myself twitching and getting angry with those who love me.

They deserve better and I know that my wife has posted about how much better her life will be once her "abuser" dies.

I need to obtain meds that will allow me to fall asleep and not wake up. Our daughter is 14 and will be okay since she already doesn't respect me.

Any leads on meds that would help me die in my sleep would be great. Thank you to everyone in this community.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, Passersby and Euthanza
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Meds are not effective for ctb. Search about SN, fentanyl or firearm.

Reactions: Kurtzmann
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I've hurt my family for years with my anger and drinking. I have also spent much of my life twitching and blinking a lot. This has been present since I was a kid. I don't always struggle with drinking, but I do often see myself twitching and getting angry with those who love me.

They deserve better and I know that my wife has posted about how much better her life will be once her "abuser" dies.

I need to obtain meds that will allow me to fall asleep and not wake up. Our daughter is 14 and will be okay since she already doesn't respect me.

Any leads on meds that would help me die in my sleep would be great. Thank you to everyone in this community.
I have none, I'm into partial. Scared of poison.

Lack of b vitamins can cause intense rage, brain damage, psychosis. Serious shit. Needed to make blood & nerves... and energy... My mom was cary, she used caffeine to boost herself. Her rage gave me traumas... I improved mine with nutrition but the traumas remain... Best wishes

Everlong

Everlong

One last chance to turn it around
Sep 7, 2022
If you have sedating psych meds, you could entertain drowning. I have SN in the mail. Should be here early this week. My concern is the autopsy and divulging it was suicide.
I'm thinking about loading up on seroquel and trazadone, hyperventilating to load my blood with oxygen then rolling off the kayak and taking a deep breath with water. The body will do the rest for me. Nothing will be without some discomfort. Except a firearm but I can't do that to the people left behind. Even in the chest is ugly. But as close to pain free as you can ask for. Pick your poison. There's no free lunches.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Most peaceful ways to meet God in person (according to what I know 😊):

1. Fentanyl + Cocaine
2. Morphine + Propofol
3. Nembutal, Thiopental
4. GHB
5. SN+
6. Nitrogen
7. Helium
8. Nitrous oxide
9. CO

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

1. Fentanyl + Cocaine
2. Morphine + Propofol
3. Nembutal, Thiopental
4. GHB
5. SN+
6. Nitrogen
7. Helium
8. Nitrous oxide
9. CO
Nitrogen is easier than SN, no throwing up, just peacefully passing out into darkness

Reactions: Euthanza and Everlong
Everlong

Everlong

One last chance to turn it around
Sep 7, 2022

1. Fentanyl + Cocaine
2. Morphine + Propofol
3. Nembutal, Thiopental
4. GHB
5. SN+
6. Nitrogen
7. Helium
8. Nitrous oxide
9. CO
Take 3 or 4 off if there and I'd call that "Saturday night"
😬
✌🏻❤️

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
With methods all that anyone can do is look in the resources section and decide what is best for themselves. There is lots of method information on this site but of course suicide is not easy. If it was easy to leave I would already be gone, falling asleep and never waking does sound ideal. I would personally see it as best to do lots of research on a chosen method to reduce chance of failure.

Reactions: Everlong
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022

1. Fentanyl + Cocaine
2. Morphine + Propofol
3. Nembutal, Thiopental
4. GHB
5. SN+
6. Nitrogen
7. Helium
8. Nitrous oxide
9. CO
Just personal opinion list or done from research out of curiosity?

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Just personal opinion list or done from research out of curiosity?
Just personal opinion. As other had stated before, nitrogen is more peaceful dan reliable, but it needs correct setup that's confusing enough for any laymen.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nitrogen is quite technical though
Its really pretty simple--All of the stuff can be purchased from just 2 places, and its quite easy to set up and test--just a matter of money, about $500 or $600