Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Just wanted to say thanks to those individuals that I have communicated with. There are a lot of really kind genuine people here and I wish you all luck.
But I did not come here to receive derogatory comments or being judged by people who have no clue about me or my life.
As much as I have got something out of being here and hope my words have added something to the decent people, I'm not going to have my own mental health harmed by people looking to make themselves feel better by bringing people down.
So I'm just going to delete my account.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ashu, Isittimetogonola, Woodnote and 6 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Hell don't leave the forum on one person who judged you,
I get judged a lot on this forum for my choices and my life even when people don't know me in RL, I have learned to either debate back and turn it into a fair debate, or I just ignore them,
You have to understand just because we are all here for a common theme, we will not all agree on the same thing, everyone's opinions will vary, and to be honest if we all agreed then it would get rather boring,
Yes its wrong for people to judge others, but sadly that is part of life, esp when you are on a forum with hundreds of others, there will be the odd few who pop up,
You are right they don't know you or your personal life, so they post on what they see, so either ignore or turn it into a better debate :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, lovemelovemenot, Woodnote and 5 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
What exactly happened? In my experience this community is overwhelmingly friendly, probably the nicest place on the net. So, it would be a shame if you'd let a negative experience get the better of you. There's a lot of comfort here to be found. But it's a sanctuary, not a prison, so if you want to move on, good luck and farewell.

Reactions: Sensei, TrashBean, Suicide_vampire and 2 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
What exactly happened? In my experience this community is overwhelmingly friendly, probably the nicest place on the net. So, it would be a shame if you'd let a negative experience get the better of you. There's a lot of comfort here to be found. But it's a sanctuary, not a prison, so if you want to move on, good luck and farewell.

Suicide_Vampire posted a positive post about people seeking help, she explained her experiences, it was quite uplifting in some ways, she was encouraging others to reach out and do the same, bascially couldn't understand why people don't,
Some women replied lynched her accusing her of forcing pro life onto others on here and so forth!
I think SV took it a little too personally sadly, the post has now been removed from what I can see

Reactions: Sensei, Suicide_vampire and voyager
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Just wanted to say thanks to those individuals that I have communicated with. There are a lot of really kind genuine people here and I wish you all luck.
But I did not come here to receive derogatory comments or being judged by people who have no clue about me or my life.
As much as I have got something out of being here and hope my words have added something to the decent people, I'm not going to have my own mental health harmed by people looking to make themselves feel better by bringing people down.
I do not want you to leave, and I am very sorry you received such treatment. I apologize for not seeing it. I would have stepped in immediately.

Please stay. There is always the block button.

I am here if you want to talk, and again. Please stay.

Reactions: Despondent, Sensei, Suicide_vampire and 4 others
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
I see, thanks. Well, that is a touchy subject around here. Am sorry you had a bad experience, but I'm sure you meant well. Thing you should try to understand though is that a lot of us around here have been paternalised our entire lives when it comes to the subject ctb. Earlier this week we had the same situation with the programme about Callie Lewis, so people are a little on edge and maybe you can see why people might have taken it the wrong way. For what it's worth though, when I first came on here I started talking about trains, another subject that doesn't go down too well, but it's fine to disagree on here. It usually stays friendly and no one here holds a grudge in my experience.

Reactions: Sensei, Suicide_vampire, purplemoon and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You don't have to leave just because people didn't agree with you. And if someone is giving you a problem, use the block button. If people are putting you down you don't have to tolerate that. But most of the forum isn't like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Suicide_vampire, purplemoon and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Keep in mind, there will always be some "a**hol*s", wherever you go.
There are many members on this site, so it's more or less a statistical impossibility to not run into an idiot at some point....
(However, I don't know the details of what took place, so I don't want to automatically assume the other party is an "idiot", I'm just using those terms to convey the spirit of what I'm saying).
The solution is about how you "frame it" in your mind.
That takes a lot of time to master...
There's an art to dealing with people.
Always take the higher ground.
If someone insults you, don't lower yourself by insulting back, but you can still make your view on the matter known.
You'll feel "clear" in yourself when you deal with things that way.
You can also have compassion, knowing that that person may be speaking from pain, or ignorance that might incur karma.
All of this takes years to fully get a handle on of course.....
(and I'm not saying you're not already skilled in these matters)

Anyhow, hope you'll consider staying on the site, unless you genuinely no longer have a need of it of course.....

:heart:

Reactions: Suicide_vampire and purplemoon
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Things in writing often come across harsher than they are meant to be. This, coupled with the controversial nature of our topics and the fact that many of us are under psychological distress, seems to make the perfect recipe for a big bowl of hurt feelings.

I don't know which thread you are referring to, but please know that things can get heated pretty quickly and it doesn't always have to do with you personally.

I am sorry that you are so hurt and decide to leave this community. If you change your mind, please know you are welcome back any time.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Ame, Suicide_vampire and 4 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Things in writing often come across harsher than they are meant to be. This, coupled with the controversial nature of our topics and the fact that many of us are under psychological distress, seems to make the perfect recipe for a big bowl of hurt feelings.

I don't know which thread you are referring to, but please know that things can get heated pretty quickly and it doesn't always have to do with you personally.

I am sorry that you are so hurt and decide to leave this community. If you change your mind, please know you are welcome back any time.
I love you. This was perfect. Carry on. :heart:

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
When I first joined there was one member who hurt my feelings and was very hostile, even belittling my use of emojis...

at first it hurt and i even apologized out of being stunned and shocked...

I look back now and think, wow I can't believe I even let such a cruel person making themselves feel better by cutting down others even affect me like that.

Now I use more than emojis... I paste pictures often that the majority of people seem to appreciate. It's how i express feelings...

Please don't let one person stop you, it's not worth it. i respect whatever choice you make though.

You will find 98% of people on here are actually very nice...:heart::halo:

0CFAE079 BC3F 4B2A BB23 AAEA8B31C80C

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, Otter, Sensei and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I commented on that thread. I respected the OP's comment and right to express it but tried to explain why I think some people behave the way they do as regards not accepting help, based purely on my own experiences. I believe everyone is entitled to express their thoughts and be listened to. The corollary of that is that you in turn have to respectfully listen back, even if you don't agree with it.
Please don't leave because someone else on the thread disagrees with you. People disagree with me all the time and I'm often wrong. I welcome that discussion.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Sensei, Ame and 6 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I love you. This was perfect. Carry on. :heart:

Thank you, Jean! I don't know how you always manage to say something nice, even in the most difficult threads... you seem to carry an endless well of love inside your heart. Never let it dry up! This forum needs it.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Suicide_vampire, Broken Chimera and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I commented on that thread. I respected the OP's comment and right to express it but tried to explain why I think some people behave the way they do as regards not accepting help, based purely on my own experiences. I believe everyone is entitled to express their thoughts and be listened to. The corollary of that is that you in turn have to respectfully listen back, even if you don't agree with it.
Please don't leave because someone else on the thread disagrees with you. People disagree with me all the time and I'm often wrong. I welcome that discussion.

did you see the other reply, it was awful and so not called for :(

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
did you see the other reply, it was awful and so not called for :(
Yeah I saw it. A shame someone leaves because of offence taken by a reply. Sometimes people have quite passionate responses because of personal experience. Its hardly surprising given what we all seem to have been through. Its just a shame.

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen, Suicide_vampire, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for all the messages of support, I have decided on reflection to not be pushed out of here by someone who in reality has no influence on my life

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, color_me_gone, Otter and 12 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for all the messages of support, I have decided on reflection to not be pushed out of here by someone who in reality has no influence on my life
I sent you a PM. Do not let people force you out. You are more than welcome here and are entitled to your opinion and feelings just like anybody else.

I am glad you have decided to stay. I am here for you. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Sensei and Suicide_vampire
Banquo501

Banquo501

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I'm glad you've decided to stay too.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Jean4
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
When I first joined there was one member who hurt my feelings and was very hostile, even belittling my use of emojis...

at first it hurt and i even apologized out of being stunned and shocked...

I look back now and think, wow I can't believe I even let such a cruel person making themselves feel better by cutting down others even affect me like that.

Now I use more than emojis... I paste pictures often that the majority of people seem to appreciate. It's how i express feelings...

Please don't let one person stop you, whoever it is they're not worth it.

You will find 98% of people on here are actually very nice...:heart::halo:

View attachment 27407

Aww, why would someone fault you about that?
Itmakesmemad
^Makes me mad

Have to say, I wouldn't want this place turn into an image board per se, but I appreciate everyone's personal style of sharing their thoughts with us, and that means yours. In fact I secretly save your gifs and pics to pass them off as my own. :hihi:

Meinpmstyle

I know what your thinking...
Iknowwhaturthinking

but really...
Yourock

...and I hope you stay as you are
Purplemoon

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, Isittimetogonola, charlottewilts and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Don't blame you and I understand completely. You must have more self respect than me because I keep coming back. However it's people like you that keep me coming back so I hope you stay.

Reactions: ScienceIsScary and jgm63
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019
Aww, why would someone fault you about that?
View attachment 27416
^Makes me mad

Have to say, I wouldn't want this place turn into an image board per se, but I appreciate everyone's personal style of sharing their thoughts with us, and that means yours. In fact I secretly save your gifs and pics to pass them off as my own. :hihi:

View attachment 27418

I know what your thinking...
View attachment 27419

but really...
View attachment 27420

...and I hope you stay as you are
View attachment 27421

6758D710 26FA 43F5 B28A 0E878B2733CC

Thank you... That's very SWEET of
You!! :happy::heart::halo:

B38FF019 3DE5 421F 8895 11DE223322A7

When i was a kid, I put a Sylvester Stallone poster on my ceiling, Lol. (wish i had Rambo to handle a creepy neighbor *sigh*)

Awww... a Shirley Temple smile to honor quirky eccentric me?! Thank you Voyager!!

You also get an A+ for witty use of gifs! :pfff::))

EFD001B4 B054 4852 9250 6581C1B6EDE8

B03F5AF3 B997 4C39 87E2 A4BA04CEBA07

• Love
Reactions: Otter and voyager
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Simply put, Thank fuck!!

Reactions: Justhere, Sensei and Suicide_vampire
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
:smiling:

Great news :smiling::smiling: and as other member has said.dont be afraid to use the block button.x

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
When i was a kid, I put a Sylvester Stallone poster on my ceiling, Lol. (wish i had Rambo to handle a creepy neighbor *sigh*)

Yeah, he was pretty cool. Who needs Rambo though when YOU could potentially have a gun. Sounds outlandish you say, maybe thinking...
Nonono

I see this though...
Rambina

Destroy his ass, Rambina!! :hihi:
Gorambina Destroyhisass

You also get an A+ for witty use of gifs! :pfff::))

Why ty, what can I say, I have some great mentors around here...
Saulte1 giphy

PS: Hope you don't regret encouraging me, don't want anyone to get a seizure. :(

Last edited:
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019
Yeah, he was pretty cool. Who needs Rambo though when YOU could potentially have a gun. Sounds outlandish you say, maybe thinking...
View attachment 27449

I see this though...
View attachment 27450

Destroy his ass, Rambina!! :hihi:
View attachment 27466View attachment 27470

Why ty, what can I say, I've had some great mentors around here...
View attachment 27454

PS: People will get a seizure. Sorry. :(

:pfff::pfff::love: All those are truly Fantastic!!

You're truly thoughtful Sir Voyager... :happy:

Although i never get my hands dirty...

Never mind any humorous contemplating of night vision goggles in a ninja outfit with a crossbow arrow lit on fire... :sunglasses:

Maybe one of these Alpha male Heroes could assist me instead as they have always been so good to me... Lol

24C4F373 6335 46EC A867 6F960C473BC9 7C213078 3B18 442D BAC4 D50A9314E51B C89ADF70 B2A3 4F02 AFAA BA641321B1FA 7102819E D01F 4B24 889A 1D1A62968411 529B4260 896A 49F0 8E6B EB0360651635 4398D0A0 7FD4 4106 8A42 072EA7F96D5D 9AD743F8 6F53 4F36 82D2 AD12357EFDCF 9D50AE7E 040B 4DBB 9AFE E8691777CAD7
:pfff:
Just say No... Lol

305C4D62 ABEB 409A 8BD3 B63A6E8FFAD4

Last edited:
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018

Something else to keep in mind. That there are plenty of people that simply read quietly and don't respond. Maybe your posts have value to those people? You just can't know. So with that in mind don't let anyone silence you. No one can speak on behalf of every one to begin with, differences of opinion are guaranteed. What matters though is holding on to your own integrity despite that. I am glad you get some value from here.

• Love
Reactions: Fadinglife, epic, Justhere and 7 others
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
:pfff::pfff::love: All those are truly Fantastic!!

You're truly thoughtful Sir Voyager... :happy:

Although i never get my hands dirty...

Never mind any humorous contemplating of night vision goggles in a ninja outfit with a crossbow arrow lit on fire... :sunglasses:

Maybe one of these Alpha male Heroes could assist me instead as they have always been so good to me... Lol

View attachment 27486View attachment 27487View attachment 27488View attachment 27489View attachment 27490View attachment 27491View attachment 27492View attachment 27494
:pfff:
Just say No... Lol

View attachment 27499

Oh, I get it, the good old damsel in distress act. Smart. Looks like you're in good hands and no need to worry about you. :happy:
Damselindistress
Aha! So you have thought about it...
Pmtheninja1
Pmtheninja2

Or maybe more like this? :devil:

Pmscreep1
Pmscreep2
Pmscreep3

Adorable

^adorable and yet such a devious mind :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: purplemoon
Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019

Who cares?! Every bitch and bastard in the world is against me. People will have opinions of you, good and bad. People will say things which may upset you...but don't isolate yourself over this. This person probably didn't mean to upset you anyway. They're here after all, we're all in the same boat. Suicidal misfits.
Stop crying, you're a fucking vampire after all.

Reactions: Ashu and voyager
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019
Hopefully the original poster @Suicide_vampire got a nice glimpse of examples of people often getting along fairly well on here...

(sorry for the distraction on your thread)

Glad you're thinking of trying to stay on SS...

Hope everyone has a good day despite serious circumstances...

Peace :heart:
Oh, I get it, the good old damsel in distress act. Smart. Looks like you're in good hands and no need to worry about you. :happy:
View attachment 27520

View attachment 27522
View attachment 27523

View attachment 27525
View attachment 27526
View attachment 27527

View attachment 27524

i forgot to mention i don't do any drugs or alcohol (headaches, ill, gross) either... for real. (not kidding)

i just liked the humor of Shirley Temple doing it as funny... :pfff:

View attachment 27520

View attachment 27522
View attachment 27523

View attachment 27525
View attachment 27526
View attachment 27527

View attachment 27524

i NEVER pretend distress, Ever... if i cry, it is always 100% Genuine...

i'm completely honest 99% of the time (seriously, i am)... the only time i might lie a little is if one of the following conditions exist:

(1) the person's self-esteem will be affected/feelings hurt,

or...

(2) they are a psychopath / weirdo who is possibly dangerous

In the event that i may be asked, in order to avoid lying, i simply remain evasive (if you don't speak an answer then it's not lying)... or answer the question with a question (still not a lie).

i've been called a goody-2-shoes all my life with good reason... i always operate on principles of maintaining as much goodness and peace as possible...

So what seems to be the officer, problem? :pfff:

3DAE17FD 9718 4B87 B176 A8B83D7A8F42

2BA0B436 ABAA 4BF1 8953 27CC6882FD5A

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Suicide_vampire
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Hopefully the original poster @Suicide_vampire got a nice glimpse of examples of people often getting along fairly well on here...

(sorry for the distraction on your thread)

Glad you're thinking of trying to stay on SS...

Hope everyone has a good day despite serious circumstances...

Peace :heart:

i forgot to mention i don't do any drugs or alcohol (headaches, ill, gross) either... for real. (not kidding)

i just liked the humor of Shirley Temple doing it as funny... :pfff:

i NEVER pretend distress, Ever... if i cry, it is always 100% Genuine...

i'm completely honest 99% of the time (seriously, i am)... the only time i might lie a little is if one of the following conditions exist:

(1) the person's self-esteem will be affected/feelings hurt,

or...

(2) they are a psychopath / weirdo who is possibly dangerous

In the event that i may be asked, in order to avoid lying, i simply remain evasive (if you don't speak an answer then it's not lying)... or answer the question with a question (still not a lie).

i've been called a goody-2-shoes all my life with good reason... i always operate on principles of maintaining as much goodness and peace as possible...

So what seems to be the officer, problem? :pfff:

View attachment 27572

View attachment 27573

Don't worry about it, if I thought you were anything like that I wouldn't spam you with gifs or interact with you. In fact, I wondered after putting Rambina up if it was such a swell idea considering your creep might in fact be a serious issue. So, I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way and I'm sorry if he is. I might just be born with a foot in my mouth. I see a lot of myself in what you wrote too. Only difference is I'm not especially evasive when it comes to answering questions from people who I shouldn't be on the outside. Honesty Tourette's perhaps? Heard autistic people also suffer from this. Really though I trace this back to the mhi. I'm a terrible liar now, and even when I tell the truth I come across as one.

To me you're the grown up version of Shirley, one which just so happens to want to murder her neighbour.

Anyway, we're good. :hihi:
Fakesmile
Really.
Iwuvu

And just reiterating all purplemoon said, glad you're staying @Suicide_vampire and hope you'll have a good time here.
Woohoo