P

phenomenalbarbital

Oct 1, 2024
Hey gang, I've decided to fly to Peru to purchase bottles of pentobarbital.
Is the procedure still as "easy" as descriped in PPH or has there been any setbacks for anyone recently?
Any advice or experiences greatly appreciated.
🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: summa_tyme2224, nihilistic_dragon, LittleBlackCat and 3 others
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Can I come too? How eager are we that it works like the one used in Switzerland?

Reactions: summa_tyme2224 and davidtorez
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Is the procedure still as "easy" as descriped in PPH or has there been any setbacks for anyone recently?
🙏
PPH/PPEH accessible are somewhat outdated as even in Peru or elsewhere in SA it is now exceedingly (read: almost impossible) to find now. To better the chances you'd need to pretty much have an inside source to help you out but even then could be a scam. I would not get hopes up on it being successful unfortunately. But if you do, that would be awesome and I'd be super envious. Just keep your expectations low and your b.s. meter on for bad actors. Locals there can't even get it from recent reports which is a good indicator it would be somewhat impossible for a tourist to suddenly be able to find it successfully. Sorry to break this to you if you hadn't heard yet.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!

Last edited:
Reactions: summa_tyme2224, davidtorez and phenomenalbarbital
P

phenomenalbarbital

Oct 1, 2024
PPH/PPEH accessible are somewhat outdated as even in Peru or elsewhere in SA it is now exceedingly (read: almost impossible) to find now. To better the chances you'd need to pretty much have an inside source to help you out but even then could be a scam. I would not get hopes up on it being successful unfortunately. But if you do, that would be awesome and I'd be super envious. Just keep your expectations low and your b.s. meter on for bad actors. Locals there can't even get it from recent reports which is a good indicator it would be somewhat impossible for a tourist to suddenly be able to find it successfully. Sorry to break this to you if you hadn't heard yet.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!
Hmm I see, is it simply a shortage in production or is it because they want to put an end to foreigners picking it up? Does this relate to all Pento products or just Halatal?

Reactions: davidtorez
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Hmm I see, is it simply a shortage in production or is it because they want to put an end to foreigners picking it up? Does this relate to all Pento products or just Halatal?
They want to put an end to suicide tourism in South America.

Reactions: athiestjoe and davidtorez
P

phenomenalbarbital

Oct 1, 2024
Gotcha so it's the same situation as in Thailand. There is plenty of Nembutal but you can only get it a veterinary hospital or a vet, not at a pharmacy.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Good luck ! Such a brave move. You deserve to find it by putting this effort in

Reactions: summa_tyme2224
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Best of luck. Please keep us posted. I have a trip planned for the beginning of the year. Will try Peru and Bolivia. If you do a search on this forum, you will see a couple of fairly recent threads with people's experiences of buying it there. Go to more than just several stores and go to different cities if you can, don't despair if the first store or two turn you down. Again, please keep us posted!

W

willctbsoon

Oct 8, 2024
🙏
Any updates ? Planning to do the same