• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I think it is very likely that I will die by my hand someday even though it'll be years from now, but I don't really want to traumatize a special someone if she were to find out, chances are my posts and some chats with friends will be found and the dots might be connected, I love her and don't want her to live the rest of her life feeling guilty over my death, or have fingers pointed at her as I'm sure that would ruin her life, although to be honest I do resent her quite a lot...

Which is why I'm thinking to leave a letter containing a bogus reason to why I wanted out, I think it would be the right thing to do.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
If you're going to leave a suicide note, make it genuine, not "bogus" as you said. It's the last memory of your life humanity will have. At least make it genuine, and not some modern mainstream/social media AI BS stuff. Or just don't leave a note at all if it has to be bogus. Just my opinion.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
If you're going to leave a suicide note, make it genuine, not "bogus" as you said. It's the last memory of your life humanity will have. At least make it genuine, and not some modern mainstream/social media AI BS stuff. Or just don't leave a note at all if it has to be bogus. Just my opinion.
I think you misunderstood, I just want to divert the reason for my suicide since it might potentially ruin someone else's life, someone who I love.
But maybe you're right, I should probably just pour my heart out in it. I honestly don't know

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'd make it genuine if you're going to leave one. A bogus one could backfire anyway and you'd not be there to explain it or repair the mess it causes, or they might see straight through it, but never be able to get confirmation from you that it was bogus which would screw with your mind. You might not be able to foresee the consequences of the bogus one and surely this special someone deserves the truth.

Reactions: SoulofSteel