W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Hello,
I'm in great pain and I want to ctb. I cannot use the inert gas method for a reason, drug/med is only an option if it's administered IV, SN isn't an option for the same reason and now I want to know what is less painful hanging, jumping or is there something else you can recommend? VAD isn't an option as pegasos doesn't answer me, dignitas is too late or too restrictive as I don't have medical records and I don't know about ex international.

Last edited:
retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
i really dont want to encourage you to do anything so keep that in mind, but its your choice in my opinion if you want to go lights out with no pain then use a gun if you have one, just remember there could be other options like seeking help, not to force you to do anything but i may not know you personally but it would be sad to see you go, you are loved find peace in whatever option you choose.

retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
Hello,
I'm in great pain and I want to ctb. I cannot use the inert gas method for a reason and now I want to know what is less painful hanging, jumping or is there something else you can recommend? VAD isn't an option as pegasos doesn't answer me, dignitas is too late or too restrictive as I don't have medical records and I don't know about ex international.
oh also theres SN if you have access<3

Reactions: winterparty
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hanging isn't painful if you do it right and pass out quickly, drug/med OD (see researched protocols in the PPeH) is painless as you are unconscious quickly, CO method (with charcoal) is also peaceful and painless and no SI disturbing, SN there are various reports from relatively peaceful to painful. That's what I have in mind rn. You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the Megathreads.

Reactions: アホペンギン, Wehmut and winterparty
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Hanging isn't painful if you do it right and pass out quickly, drug/med OD (see researched protocols in the PPeH) is painless as you are unconscious quickly, CO method (with charcoal) is also peaceful and painless and no SI disturbing, SN there are various reports from relatively peaceful to painful. That's what I have in mind rn. You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the Megathreads.
Can you wake someone up with a pain stimulus if you use the CO method or is it different from the unconsciousness induced by inert gas? There is a special way to use the CO method as they don't recommend charcoal in the ppeh for whatever reason. I will read the ppeh again

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
i really dont want to encourage you to do anything so keep that in mind, but its your choice in my opinion if you want to go lights out with no pain then use a gun if you have one, just remember there could be other options like seeking help, not to force you to do anything but i may not know you personally but it would be sad to see you go, you are loved find peace in whatever option you choose.
A gun can go both ways. Its supposed to be instant, a fraction of a microsecond, you'd literally never notice it because you'd be gone right away.
If it fails to kill you right away, you'd be an extreme pain, possibly immobilized, and it could be a while before you die.
If you survive, then you'd be living with pain, loss of brain function, and potential disfigurement, it would not be fun.

Every method has its drawbacks. My plan is to use three methods (in case if two of the others fail), but all three methods have varying degrees of extreme discomfort

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Can you wake someone up with a pain stimulus if you use the CO method or is it different from the unconsciousness induced by inert gas? There is a special way to use the CO method as they don't recommend charcoal in the ppeh for whatever reason. I will read the ppeh again
CO is as peaceful as inert gas when you have high concentrations of it (like 10k+ ppm) it works within minutes. Charcoal is the "easiest" way to generate CO and it is generated in a lethal amount if you use enough charcoal. There is another way using sulphuric + formic acid but it's difficult imo. This method needs proper preparations. CO is very lethal and like with all methods there is a failure risk.

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
So but it's the same kind of unconsciousness induced by inert gas? I have a inert gas setup but I can't use it as I've heard you can wake someone up in that state if you punch him in the face. So waking someone up with a pain stimulus shouldn't be an option. If you can do this and you can escape the method (putting off the bag with inert gas when you feel the pain), then it's not an option.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
So but it's the same kind of unconsciousness induced by inert gas? I have a inert gas setup but I can't use it as I've heard you can wake someone up in that state if you punch him in the face. So waking someone up with a pain stimulus shouldn't be an option. If you can do this and you can escape the method (putting off the bag with inert gas when you feel the pain), then it's not an option.
The question here is how long have you been without oxygen. After 3-5 minutes without oxygen the brain and organs begin to die, the more time passes the unlikelier it is to be revived. Make sure you are simply not found right after the attempt. This applies to all methods.

I didn't read much about the inert gas method and the needed things because this method is out of reach for me anyway. I'd say it's difficult to take off the mask after you passed out while still breathing N2. You could tie your hands to the chair you are sitting in then. Dunno about the exit bag maybe that can be removed easily.

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
So as my inert gas setup was stolen and the police was called I am wondering what's more painful hanging if done somewhat correctly or jumping from 300 feet/80meters on concrete?

C

cph

Oct 17, 2021
So as my inert gas setup was stolen and the police was called I am wondering what's more painful hanging if done somewhat correctly or jumping from 300 feet/80meters on concrete?
No one is going to know how painful jumping from that high height is. Partial in mt experience is tough to get the setup right it is really painful