• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joop

Joop

Beethoven
Jan 23, 2023
Yes! I developed a game you could play and improve your musical ear.
If you don't play piano, this is the only way you can actually improve.

How does it work? You choose the notes that play and click on the green V.

The sound icon is used to hear again what just played, in case you didn't catch it.

You will get a score based on how far you get. Good luck!

Can you beat my score?

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
It starts off deceptively easy, but bloody hell, it gets tricky. Nicely done! Gonna add this to my bookmarks and see how much I can improve.

Also, you have reminded me of the fact that I got a MIDI interface for my keyboard like a year ago, to give learning the piano another go, and haven't done anything with it. I should probably fix that.

(Now, imagine CTBeethoven with Web MIDI support so you can play with an actual keyboard.)

2023 02 03 10 21

Reactions: Joop
Joop

Joop

Beethoven
Jan 23, 2023
It starts off deceptively easy, but bloody hell, it gets tricky. Nicely done! Gonna add this to my bookmarks and see how much I can improve.

Also, you have reminded me of the fact that I got a MIDI interface for my keyboard like a year ago, to give learning the piano another go, and haven't done anything with it. I should probably fix that.

(Now, imagine CTBeethoven with Web MIDI support so you can play with an actual keyboard.)

View attachment 104233
Great job!!! That's a cool idea to involve midi keyboard to develop learning apps