T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023

CBD LD50 = 1g/kg ? Do you think something can be do with this ? its not a lot ... and its very easy to buy and accessible.
What happen if someone eat 150g from CBD Resin or drink 150ml of CBD oil ?

i cant stop to think that we have a solution just under the nose that we dont think because its seem to obvious .. i cant stop really , my brain is dysfonctionnal but still cant stop to think that we can find a new method available for a lot a people ...

Vitamin D3 LD50 = 0.037g/kg ? Could be possible to ingest enough ?

• Informative
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, viljalauss, Gonnerr and 3 others
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
This is really interesting.
A lot of CBD Shop sell pure crystal CBD 99%, I really wonder what it would produce to ingest 100g of this crystal ... I have already consumed to smoke and it has no taste or smell. I'm thinking it might be very easy to ingest (maybe), but I can't find any info, nobody seems to have tried CTB with CBD, maybe I should become the guinea pig ...

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I mean, is there no cases of accident overdoses?

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I mean, is there no cases of accident overdoses?
No because I don't suppose anyone has ever tried to ingest 100g of pure CBD, they just smoke it. The dose in a rolling paper of CBD doesn't exceed 0.2g, so no chance of Od obviously. Anyway, there's no risk if you smoke it, but I wonder what would happen if you ingested a very high quantity, since the ld50 seems to be 1g/kg ...

If someone have any information or knowledge about that...

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I'm pretty sure no one ever in the history of ever has died from a marijuana overdose.

• Yay!
Reactions: losing hope
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7052834/

this study seems to have a lot of potentially interesting information, but my poor level of English doesn't really help me understand it. If someone could summarize this study (based on very low doses) that would be great...

nicotene my research says 1 gram lethal so i would take 3 grams which is a tiny amount.

and vitamin D seem to have high lethality

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nicotine-overdose.118329/

Speaking of nicotine, you can check out this thread for some interesting info, it's a method I've been keeping under wraps..

About vitamin D3 for now i dont have any information i need to search..

I'm pretty sure no one ever in the history of ever has died from a marijuana overdose.

Of course , when smoked there is no way to overdose on it i think. But here i want to speak about ingestion of pure powder CBD what its really different..

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Im not sure about the dosage of OD by LSD. I thought we didnt had any cases of LSD OD. Most people die for related reasons but not OD itself. Not sure

Reactions: Oneness
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Always remember that LD50 is just an estimated amount that will kill 50% of sample population. Not 100%ā€¦..

Its crazy that licking the right poison dart frog could end ones's life!

Also, that chart intentionally mislabels sodium nitrite as nitrate šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower