• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
I plan to use the oncoming train and lie on the train tracks a little bit before it approaches, away from the train station, so the train keeps maximum speed. It's recommended to do it at night but there is a decent chance im gonna get ganged on by a bunch of thugs so i do plan to do it at day, at most around dawn or dusk. Any tips? Reliability? Gonna take a lot of xanax to calm my nerves. Wanna do it before end of may.

Reactions: squirley
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
Sounds terrifying! I worry about the train driver too.

Reactions: XIII and greenabyss
silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
it's not a technique i would use because i'm afraid of hurting other people, i really want to die in a peaceful way without causing any harm
imagine the trauma for the driver and the passenger, i don't know if it mather to you but for me it's very scary

Reactions: greenabyss and chloramine
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I plan to use the oncoming train and lie on the train tracks a little bit before it approaches, away from the train station, so the train keeps maximum speed.
Are there cameras ?
How will you access to this area ?
It's recommended to do it at night
Makes sense.
Recommended by who ?
but there is a decent chance im gonna get ganged on by a bunch of thugs
Thugs don't hang out on train tracks.
so i do plan to do it at day, at most around dawn or dusk. Any tips? Reliability? Gonna take a lot of xanax to calm my nerves. Wanna do it before end of may.
Go down to the tracks whenever and see how hard your SI kicks in. By just standing there.
Not even close to the track.
The train rumbling. The loud horn. Etc.

It's not reliable as it seems.
body spin can occur.
Si can kick in but to.late and you get mangled.
Train or cameras can see you and slow down or let authorities know.
it's not a technique i would use because i'm afraid of hurting other people, i really want to die in a peaceful way without causing any harm
imagine the trauma for the driver and the passenger, i don't know if it mather to you but for me it's very scary
Most people don't care unfortunately. They take out their phone and take pictures.
I would understand if it was at the station and some kids see that happen.
And sure the driver would probably get some PTSD . And get some paid time off.
But I understand what you're saying.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and juraviel
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I plan to use the oncoming train and lie on the train tracks a little bit before it approaches, away from the train station, so the train keeps maximum speed. It's recommended to do it at night but there is a decent chance im gonna get ganged on by a bunch of thugs so i do plan to do it at day, at most around dawn or dusk. Any tips? Reliability? Gonna take a lot of xanax to calm my nerves. Wanna do it before end of may.

If you must use this method, lie your neck on the track, not your legs or waist.

I am confident that you won't do it once you realize you're going to get beheaded painfully.

Reactions: XIII and squirley