• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
So it appears I would be able to get legit 200mg phenobarbital tablets from a known brand. I was thinking of taking 20g or more crushing tablets and solving them in water. I have already access to antiemetic plasil (metoclopramide) and benzos.

Plan is
- antiemetics according to schedule (8h before and half an hour before)
- eventually be xos but I don't know
- ingesting the phenobarbital solution (I foresee no problem in this as I can swallow 1lt water without even breathing and am not sensible to bad taste)
- eventually starting to drink alcoholic liquor 40% vol. like Cointreau or other sweet spirit

What do you think of the plan?

Eventually substituting phenobarbital with sodium nitrite. I can't for the life of me track down N which would be obviously my first choice.

Thanks.

Reactions: ProntoFim
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Phenobarbital is a long acting barb which is much weaker than pentobarbital. I honestly don't know whether that would work. if you use it as a sleep aid to knock you out when you are also taking SN, then it might be useful but you would be wise to research the cross interaction with the 2 plus anti-e and alcohol. If you want N, just go to the resource thread which has a link the ppeh which in turn has the email of the only reliable vendor.

Reactions: Smilla
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you very much. Maybe English not being my first language doesn't aid me, I'll try again to look for this vendor. I suppose he accepts bitcoins or something and I'm totally numb aboit all this stuff :(

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you very much. Maybe English not being my first language doesn't aid me, I'll try again to look for this vendor. I suppose he accepts bitcoins or something and I'm totally numb aboit all this stuff :(

I was also investigating Dolethal but again no idea where to get it.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018

He accepts BTC, depending on where you are based. There are some countries he doesn't do, send an email to him and find out. Best of luck!

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I think I got his contact rightand wrote him, even if the ppeh appears to be a 2017 edition? Can't find the 2018.

In the book anyway there are suggestion for exiting with phenobarbital, 10g looks like a lethal dose in any case, only slow acting. I have to reflect on the thing. Pheno is easy to get and cheap, I could OD with 20+ grams even.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Sorry to bother, any other suggestion aboit Phenobarbital? I want to ctb the sooner I can.

Reactions: ProntoFim