• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
I waited all this time and nothing has changed. I have my Sn ready and I will take it with nothing but pain killers and milk of magnesia. I have none of the other recommended medicines in stans guide so I won't be taking anything else. I will also be fasting for three days.

I know that it doesn't have to be this way and that I could always wait more, but I spent a long time thinking and this is what is best for me. I can't live with all that has happened to me, and I can't live for others anymore.

I know I said I wouldn't make a goodbye thread. I was hoping I wouldn't have to in hopes things would turn around, but nothing did. I have come to terms with everything and accepted that I won't be here anymore.

Mods can ban me after the 20th of December. Thanks all
:heart:

here is a link to my note i posted on here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heres-my-letter-its-kinda-long-tho.55925/

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
It sounds like you're at peace with your decision, so I want to wish you a safe journey. Hopefully your final few days here will be comfortable, and you'll be able to relax a little bit, knowing everything is in place and ready to go. I'm very sorry it has come to this for you, if you're still online over the next few days, and ever need somebody to talk to, don't hesitate to message me. Good luck with everything, and I hope you're able to find some peace. :heart:

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry it's come to this but I'm glad you don't have to endure the pain and suffering anymore. I hope you find the peace you're looking for ❤️ We are here until it's your time to go. Travel well my friend

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I waited all this time and nothing has changed. I have my Sn ready and I will take it with nothing but pain killers and milk of magnesia. I have none of the other recommended medicines in stans guide so I won't be taking anything else. I will also be fasting for three days.

I know that it doesn't have to be this way and that I could always wait more, but I spent a long time thinking and this is what is best for me. I can't live with all that has happened to me, and I can't live for others anymore.

I know I said I wouldn't make a goodbye thread. I was hoping I wouldn't have to in hopes things would turn around, but nothing did. I have come to terms with everything and accepted that I won't be here anymore.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heres-my-letter-its-kinda-long-tho.55925/
Sorry you had to endure so much pain, I wish you peace on your journey.

Safe Travels.

—hugs—

A

Aggymara

Dec 8, 2020

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'm sorry you've been in so much pain. May you have a safe and peaceful journey. You have all of our love and support ❤